Chapter 11

Be mine forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany was in the middle of discussion with her friends about their group project. Unlucky to her none of them were her close friends, so she felt a little bit bored and annoyed. She just fake her smile and listened to whatever her groupmates were talking. She was absentmindedly going over her book when she noticed a post in note attached on one of the pages. Her face turned to smile when she read the note.

        Do you wanna go on date

                                          KTY      

 

She kept the note in her purse then message her girlfriend saying that she would love to go. She chuckled a bit when she say 'her girlfriend'. She felt giddy again. She was sure she like the usual highschooler who will feel giddy when they were dating. She cleared when all oh her groupmates watched her smiling like a crazy person. She was embarassed but she compose herself and act like nothing happened. She gestures them to continue discussing so she can go on date with Taeyeon soon.

 

After like a thousand years for Tiffany, the discussion had finished and she hurriedly went out of the room. Her eyes were searching for a figure but there were many students at the hallway so it was a little bit hard for her. Taeyeon had text her that she would waited her at the hallway so she kept searching for that older girl. Her hand was grabbed by someone from behind and she turned around happily think that was Taeyeon but her smile faded away when she saw Seobaby holding her hand. 

"Seo.." said her with happy voices that she did intentionally. She can't let her dongsaeng knew she was a little dissapointed.

"Hey unnie...let's eat with me?" Seohyun showed her puppy eyes to Tiffany.

Tiffany sighed and said "You really know that puppy eyes are my weakness"

"I know unnie..can you eat with me?"

"Okay...but we have to wait for Taeyeon..." Seohyun just nodded her head and both of them started to search for the certain girl.

"Where is Yoong..?"

"She have meeting.."

"Oooo..thats why you ask me to eat with you...your girlfriend busy.."said Tiffany pretend to be mad.

"Heheheh...Anni unnie...I miss you.." replied the younger girl then hugged Tiffany body. Tiffany then just patted Seohyun head lovingly.

 

"Fany..."

Tiffany and Seohyun stood still on their track when they heard a familiar voices called Tiffany's name. They turned around and saw Taeyeon was running towards their direction.

"Fa..uh..fany.." Taeyeon said when she was in front of them. She saw her girlfriend was panting so she asked her to relax first before continued to speak. After a while Taeyeon breathing normally and started talking "Mianhe fany....Mrs Choi want to meet me..and we talk until I don't realize the time and I'm late" 

"It's okay Taetae....next time don't run lke this okay..I can wait for you" Taeyeon then flashed Tiffany her dorky smile and nodded her head. Tiffany was wiping her sweat on the forehead when she finally realize the younger girl beside Tiffany.

"Babyyy..." Taeyeon said cheerfully and hugged Seohyun. They were becoming really close after Seohyun and Yoona became a couple and Seohyun innocently apologize to Taeyeon because she had swearing on her in her mind.

"Unnie...stop calling me baby.." whined Seohyun.

"Waeee...you let Fany call you baby...why I can't?" Taeyeon asked and pouted. Tiffany just shook her head because of her girlfriend childish behaviour.

"That's because fany unnie is my omma.." Seohyun said then hugged Tiffany.

"Then..I'll become your appa..okay?" said Taeyeon then taking both of the girls hand and started walking. Taeyeon was in the middle while Tiffany and Seohyun walked beside her.

"Wae...?" the younger girl asked confusedly.

"Because you omma is my girlfriend and you is her daughter that make me your appa" Taeyeon explained proudly.

"Since when did you dating?" asked Seohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter