Chapter 13

Be mine forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAMMM

 

The loud sound could be heard when a car hit the traffic light after spinning for a while. All of the people nearby were stunned and shocked when they saw the incidents. Some of them were trying to call the ambulance and some were going towards the car. The car was totally damaged and they were worried about the driver and a 6 years old girl. Both of them were unconscious. 

 

The sound of siren could be heard after a few minutes. Paramedics ran towards the car while policemen ushered the passerby to leave the place. From a far, they could see the paramedics carefully brought out the unconscious driver and put her on the stretcher. There were a lot of blood oozing out from her wound maybe in her head. The woman looked so awful and the crowds were thinking could she be save? The other paramedics brought out the woman daughter. The girl was likely just conscious and her eyes shown that she was scared. Her eyes were searching for something or someone and when she saw the object, she got up from the stretcher and ran towards her unconscious mother.

 

 

"Omma...omma" she touched her mother hands.

"Wake up...omma wake up"her tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Unnie...w-why omm-a b-bbleeding..?"the girl asked the paramedic. She try to wipe the blood from her mother face but still there were more blood coming out. The paramedic just hugged her and said that they need to bring her mom to the hospital.

-------

 

"I'm sorry...Mrs Kim had died"

 

 

"Noooooooooo......you're lying" The little girl came to the doctor and shouted when she saw the doctor face. She could not believe it. The doctor was lying. Her mother was still alive. Her mother would not leave her. Her mother love her. 

"No...no..you're lying....omma still here.....omma love Taeyeonnie right?"she walked back and forth in front of the adults "of course omma love you Taetae.." she continued because she still didn't believe what the doctor had said. She kept saying that her mother was alive.

 

"Taeyeon-ahhh.."said Mrs Lee softly. Her heart ached seeing that little girl like that. She need to do something. Taeyeon was in denial. She wanted to cry when she heard the doctor explanation but she thought of her employer daughter who suffered the most. She need to be strong for the sake of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon looked at her nanny with teary eyes. The nanny gestured her to come to her and she obeyed.

"Mrs Lee.."said Taeyeon when the old lady engulfed her in a tight hug.

"Taeyeon-ah...omma has going to heaven"

"Aniyo Mrs Lee....you're lying..."she squirmed in the nanny embrace.

"Im sorry Taeyeon-ah...Im really sorry.." she can heard that Mrs Lee was sniffling slowly. Her heart sank.

"O-Omma g-gone?" 

"Yes Taeyeon-ah...she go to a better place"

"Will she be happy there?"

"Yes baby"

"She will not cry there?" She could feel Mrs Lee nodded her head. The old lady was crying with her now.

"Will omma miss me?"

"Omma doesn't need to wait for appa like always,right?"

"Omma will be with people who love her,right?"

Mrs Lee just swallowed the lump in and said yes.

"Mrs Lee who would play with me?"

"Who would bring me to the park?"

"Who would love me?" The little child asked all of the questions that had been lingered in her head. Her mother was everything for her and she thinking what could she do without her mother.

"Taeyeon-ah...you have me, Uncle Lee and your father.....we will always by your side" Mrs Lee said and wipe the tears from Taeyeon's cheeks. She saw the little child smile a little bit. She knew it was not that goofy smile that little Kim Taeyeon would always shown.

"Mrs Lee......"

"Hurmmmm"

 

 

 

 

 

"Appa is not here,like always" said the little girl.

 

 

-------

 

"Even when omma was dying you're not there appa..."Taeyeon sighed and looked at her family photo. She caressed her mother's picture and smile when she remembered all of the memories she had with her mother.

"Omma....Taeyeonnie miss you.."

A lone tear dropped on the photo and it make her chuckled.

"I'm really miss you omma.." She kissed Mrs Kim picture and wipe away her tears but the tears decided to come out more making her crying like a child losing their toys but she was different. She was crying because of losing something too...she lost her mothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter