A New Desire

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sowon’s words sounded in her head as Eunha was too shock to give an immediate reply. She sat there eyes widen as the both of them had a stare off. Sowon waited for her answer while Eunha was just too stunned to think of one.

The duo sat there for a while before Sowon cleared and asked her question one more time, this time hoping for a response.

“I think so...” Eunha softly answered.

Sowon stared at her for a while before a slight smile appeared on her face. She reached out and grabbed onto Eunha’s hand squeezing it tightly. Eunha lifted her head up and saw Sowon smiling brightly.

“It’s okay. I like you too.” Sowon said as she intertwined her hand into Eunha’s. 

Both of them now smiling happily at each other as Yuju quietly took their empty glass away. She let out a small smirk across her face as she eyes the two obviously feeling happy for them.

“Never thought that you would start dating before i did, little miss introvert.” Yuju said to Sowon.

Sowon gave a faint chuckle before resuming her loving gaze towards her new partner. She reached out and cupped Eunha’s face feeling the heat in her cheeks as she runs her hand along her soft skin. Eunha didn’t bother to move away but instead just let it happen.

“You were nice to me from the start. You treated me fairly and gave me a chance. Unlike the other students, it was always you that drove me to come every morning.” Sowon spoke.

Her words impaled themselves into the deepest parts of Eunha’s heart as she felt tears forming in her sockets. She smiled happily and place her hand above Sowon’s.

“I love you Sowon. But...” Eunha said as she removed Sowon’s hand from her cheek letting it fall. “I’m a hellbourne and i don’t want to bring you into a deeper heap of trouble.”

Sowon’s hand already missing the touch of Eunha’s flesh instinctively shot up and resumed their position as she inched closer towards the shorter girl.

“I don’t care.”

“But Sowon...” Eunha tried to reason.

“I don’t care even if the whole world was against you. I will protect you. Because you protected me.”

“You are willing to do all that for me.”

“Definitely.” Sowon said before pulling Eunha into a hug.

The both of them enjoying the warm embrace of each other as they sunk into each other’s grasp. However their special moment was interrupted by a blaring sound of an alarm on Sowon’s high tech wristband.

“. Demonic activities nearby. Sorry Eunha i have to take this.” Sowon got up and away from Eunha but felt a small hand grip onto her wrist.

“Take me with you. I can help.” Eunha looked up to reply as the smile on Sowon’s face grew.

She pulled Eunha up and into a hug as a bright red light enveloped them and before Eunha knew it, she was standing in the training room at the HQ.

Sowon had teleported them back, she released her hug and cupped Eunha’s cheek. 

“Maybe next time.” Sowon said with a wink before kissing her on the forehead and vanished leaving behind a red aura. Eunha would have been mad but the tone which Sowon used somehow made her anger vanish.

She slowly turned around only to realise that she was not alone. Behind her stood Sinb, Umji and Tzuyu, they were in the midst of their practice as they frozed in their positions watching Eunha with wide eyes and a slightly opened mouth.

Eunha felt her face heat up in embarrassment, she planned to keep her relationship a secret but it wasn’t working well for her.

“I...i can explain...” Eunha said with a shaky voice as she waved her hands in front of her frantically.

The three girls started to shriek as the high pitched echo bounced off every corner of the room. The raced over to Eunha who was now in shock as the three girls surrounded her and started bombarding her with different question.

“Are you and Sowon unnie dating?”

“How long have you been dating?”

“How did it happen?”

“Was it romantic like in some movies?”

“Was it love at first sight?”

All these questions flew at her even she could not register who asked them. She remained flustered as the questions kept on coming most of them from Umji and Sinb. 

“Okay, Okay, let’s give her some space so she can explain herself.” Tzuyu said between her laughter as she pulled both Sinb and Umji away.

Eunha told them her story while smiling, she felt that it was all too surreal. She recently only discovered her feelings and immediately after, she got into a relationship. A small part of her regrets her actions but she was still nonetheless elated.

“That’s so cute!” Sinb cried out as she hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter