The Calm Before The Storm

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sowon and Eunha stepped into the mall hand in hand letting the cool air brush pass them as they walk through the entrance.

“So what shall we do on our date?” Eunha asked looking up to Sowon.

“How about we catch a movie first?”

“Sure what movie do you have in mind?”

“How about a horror movie.” Sowon turned to face Eunha with a smile.

Eunha didn’t know what to reply, she was never really a fan of horror movies. She found it pointless to spend two hours in the cinema gripping the arm rest tightly while screaming your lungs out.

“I don’t know...” Eunha replied.

“Come on it’ll be fun.” Sowon said as she grabbed Eunha’s arm and dragged her all the way to the cinema.

Sowon stepped in front of the counter as the guy on the other end greeted them with a smile.

“How may i help you two lovely people?” He asked with a smile.

“Two tickets to The Conjuring please.” Sowon said with a smile.

As much as Eunha dreaded watching any film with scenes that would make her scream, she can’t help but feel warm inside after seeing how happy Sowon was.

“Thank you!” Sowon said as she took the tickets.

The both of them then went over to buy some popcorns and two cups of drinks as they sat inside the room and waited for the show to begin.

Sowon turned to look at Eunha who was now feeling more nervous than ever.

“What’s wrong?” Sowon asked as she brushed Eunha’s hair.

“I’m just a little nervous about the movie that’s all.”

“Come on, it’s going to be fun.”

Eunha couldn’t understand how watching a horror movie is fun as she sunk deeper into her seat. Sowon let out a smile and caressed the girl’s hair.

After a few minutes or so the lights began to dim and the advertisements started to play on the movie screen. Soon the movie began and Eunha gripped her arm rest tightly as she braced herself.

Not too long into the movie, a loud booming sound startled Eunha as she let out a shriek followed by a long whine. She found herself clinging onto Sowon who was laughing whenever Eunha was startled.

“How are you so calm?” Eunha asked in disbelief.

“I’ve faced off worse demons before.” Sowon chuckled as her attention went back onto the movie.

The whole cinema was shouting and screaming in fear during the movie while Sowon was just calm throughout. 

Eunha never let go of Sowon’s arm as he grip kept on tightening as the movie progresses. Soon Eunha was not watching the movie anymore as her face was rested onto Sowon’s arm.

Sowon reached out her arm and held onto Eunha’s shoulder pulling her closer into her embrace. At that moment, Eunha felt safe in her arms, she found the courage to look back at the screen to continue the movie.

At one point of the movie Sowon released her hand on Eunha’s shoulder but the shorter girl grabbed it and placed it back onto her shoulder.

As the movie ended, the lights came back on and Sowon could see that Eunha was still shaking in fear after the movie.

“Was it that bad?” Sowon asked.

“It’s just that i don’t really watch these kinds of movies.”

“Well you should have told me, i would have chose something else then.”

“You seemed to really enjoy it, so i thought that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter