The Truth

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


There was tension in the room, no one spoke much as the information Jennie provided swimmed through their minds as they kept thinking about it.

“Jennie, what’s wrong with Sana?” Eunha asked stepping fowards and grabbing Jennie’s shoulder.

Jennie was about to reply but Jisoo stepped in pulled Eunha away, she held Jennie by the collar of her prison uniform and pushed her towards the wall. 

Jennie flinched as the hard metal collided with her back as she watches Jisoo’s eyes blaze with anger and hate. Everyone was shock and rushed over to seperate those two, but Jisoo’s grip was tight and she was determined to not let go.

“What are you trying to say? That our entire organisation is a hoax and we have been working with demons? Is that it?” Jisoo yelled at Jennie who could only lower her head.

“ANSWER ME!” Jisoo’s voice boomed around the empty warehouse.

Jennie nodded her head

“I’m sorry, but it’s true. Azrael Nightingale is a demon. I saw it with my powers.” 

Jisoo’s eyes lost her anger and at the same time they lost hope. 

“Jisoo let go that’s enough..” Rosé stepped up and held Jisoo in her arms as she tried to free Jennie from her grip.

Eventually Jisoo let go, her eyes were blank and she was silent. She turned and stormed out of the warehouse and slammed the door shut behind her.

Sowon and Nayeon followed behind as they chased her. Eunha walked up to Jennie one more time repeating her question regarding the safety of her bestfriend.

“Eunha, Sana is possessed.” Jennie’s words struck Eunha hard as she sinply stumbled back.

“Possessed? By what?” 

“I don’t know, it all happened when i was kidnaped. I’m sorry i couldn’t warn you in time.”

Eunha started to comfort her friend knowing very well that this wasn’t her fault at all.

“I’ll ask Sowon to help free her.” Eunha said.

“That won’t work dear...” Yuju cut her off.

“Guardians have no power of spirits and magic would only affect the vessel of the spirit.” 

“Jennie how long has it been since Sana was possessed?” Chaeyoung asked this time

“More than three days by now.” Jennie replied.

“Ahh that’s not good, you see Eunha if a spirit possesses a human the first three days are when it is at its weakest. But right now you need a full out exorcist and lucky for you my sister knows someone who can easily take on any spirits.” Chaeyoung commented as she turned to Eunha.

“Sure i can contact her for you, but i will need to go to her personally, she is a special kind of exorcist.” Rosé added with a smile.

“Thank you.” Eunha replied and felt a wave of relief rush over her knowing that her friend will be in safe hands.

Meanwhile, Sowon and Nayeon rushed out to find their friend who had stormed out after finding the harsh truth about everything.

The sky was still dark and there were little to no light source near the warehouse so finding Jisoo was a problem. 

“Over there.” Nayeon pointed to the distance as a figure of Jisoo sitting down with her arms hugging her leg caught her attention.

“Jisoo...” Nayeon spoke as she moved closer to her friend.

“I dont get it.” Jisoo said with a soft voice.

“Why would a demon be in charge of an organisation that hunts other demons. It all doesn’t add up to me, but then again Jennie is an oracle and they do not lie.”

Sowon knelt next to her friend and placed her hand on her shoulder as she held onto it.

“I understand the confusion you’re going through, we all are facing it.”

“No you don’t!” Jis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter