Happy Sinb Day

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yah Umji wake up!” Tzuyu called out as she shook the helpless Umji as she slept soundly on her bed.

Umji’s eyes fluttered open slowly as she saw her tall friend staring down at her as her hands vigorously shook her body.

“Tzuyu...what time is it?” Umji asked as she slowly got up.

“Nevermind that do you know what day it is today?” 

“Sunday?” 

“No you fool. It’s Sinb birthday!”

Umji’s eyes widened as she stared at Tzuyu.

“Oh ! That’s right i better go wish her.”

Umji got up and walked towards the door but was held by Tzuyu. 

“Wait. Why don’t we surprise her with something special?”

“Like what?” Umji asked a she took a seat in front of Tzuyu.

“Let’s bake a cake!” Tzuyu said excitedly as she clapped her hands.

“Why don’t we just buy one? Wouldn’t that be easier?”

“Come on Umji, It’s Sinb’s birthday baking her a cake will let her know that the gift is from the heart.” Tzuyu said as she placed her hands on her chest as she over exaggerates on her point.

“My heart is where my wallet is at and my wallet has ten bucks. More than enough to buy a cake for our precious friend.”

“ETATIDVELE” 

Tzuyu chanted as the wallet on Umji’s desk felw straight into her palm.

“PRAETERVOLO”

Tzuyu chanted again as the wallet in her hand vanished into thin air. Umji watched her friend take her wallet away and made it disappear in a blink of an eye as she watched with mouth wide open.

“Dude!” Umji yelled.

“Come on let’s go i already got the ingredients prepared.” Tzuyu cheerfully said as she pulled Umji by the arm and dragging her into the kitchen.

The two girls enetered the kitchen as watched as the array of ingredients sprawled in front of them on the table. Tzuyu and Umji both put on matching aprons as they looked through the ingredients.

“Tzuyu you know how to bake?” Umji asked.

“Nope. You?”

“Me neither. This will be fun.” Umji said before grabbing the cooking book nearby and flipping to a page with the recipe for chocolate cake.

Following the recipe as closely as they could, the two girls stirred and mixed the batter.

“Now it say to bake it at 180 degrees for an hour.” Umji read off the page.

“We don’t have that much time, Sinb’s going to wake up soon.”

“Then what do you suggest we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter