The Breaking Plan

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Eunha’s slowly fluttered open as the bright sunlight which shine through the tainted glass hit her eyes forcing them to open.

She sleepily rubbed her eyes and shook her head as she sat up against the metal wall of the warehouse as she did a quick glance at her surroundings.

She spent a couple more minutes just sitting there trying to find the strength to get herself up before eventually doing so. She walked around the empty warehouse finding for the others but only saw the map of the prison.

It was spreaded nicely on top of one of the crates and Eunha went over to get a closer look. She placed her hand on the map as she tried to decipher the markings on it.

“Good morning, getting a closer look on the prison?” Jisoo said as she walked up from behind Eunha.

“This prison, it’s very well protected and the cell blocks are right in the center surrounded by all the security measures.”

“Trust me getting in is simple, the problem is getting out.” Jisoo said as she walked closer to the map.

She pointed at a particular spot on the map as she turned back to face Eunha.

“We will be here while Nayeon will go to the control room to hack into their mainframe. Once she hacks into the system and get open the specific cells we get out.”

“Doesn’t sound too bad, unless we get detected of course.”

“That’s the tough part there are literally cameras everywhere. So we have to think of a plan.”

“I really hope this plan turns out well.” Eunha sighed as she turned away and walked towards the entrance of the warehouse.

Eunha stood outside of the ware house as she took in a deep breath of fresh air. She was exhausted both mentally and physically from the events before. From the demon attack to almost being killed by Azrael.

A sudden chill ran down her spine as the thought of Azrael popped into her mind. She was afraid, she felt weak and powerless when in front of him. 

She reached her hand into her back pocket and took a small pocket size book and let it rest on her hand. She snapped her fingers as the book grew into its original size.

She opened the book and read the variety of spells inside. So far she could only properly do a few spells but she knew it wasn’t enough.

A certain spell caught her attention as she placed her finger on it. She carefully read it before trying it out. She extended her right hand while the book st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter