A Warrior’s Return

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


Eunha felt her head spinning, everything around her was moving and rotating and she found it hard to keep her balance.

“My head hurts.” Eunha wince and groaned at her throbbing head after receiving all the content of the book in a few seconds.

“You can worry about your pain later, right now you have a demon to take down.” Lisa said before walking towards on of the book shelves.

She started to frantically throw some books off the wooden shelves, as she sought to find the particular one that she was looking for. The room was filled with the sound of books crashing against the hard floor as the aftermath was a floor messed up with books scattered all around.

Moments later Lisa’s eyes lit up as she pulled a thick book out from the deepest end of the shelf feeling both happy and contented as she skipped her way back to her table. She snapped her fingers and mumbled some words softly to herself and in a second all the books rearranged themselves neatly on the shelves as if nothin happened.

“Alright! So what is this demon’s name. Nittenbell? Was it?” Lisa asked as she flipped through the pages of the thick book.

“Nightingale. Plus how did you even know about this?” Eunha answered and asked another question.

“I manage to get a lot out of that truth spell i used.” Lisa said with a cheeky smile as she continued to flip through the pages of the book. “Alright i found something come here.” 

Sowon and Eunha walked over to Lisa’s side, the latter made way allowing the two to get a closer look at the page of the book. The book showed a picture of a demon with skin jagged and eyes had no life present in them.

There were a few lines of information next to the picture which described the history and actions done by the Nightingale family and how they are one of the most tormented demonic family of the underworld.

“That’s Azrael?” Sowon asked while looking at the image on the page.

“Not exactly, every demon shares one similar characteristics in their bloodline, for the Nightingale’s case it’s their jagged skin.” Lisa explained as she started to slowly read the information of the book.

“It also says here that the Nightingale are demonic royalty.” Lisa continued as she read out the information for them to listen.

“But the problem now is that he is in the form of a human with an entire army of guardians on their side.” Sowon stated while hoping that Lisa would have a solution to this situation.

Lisa pondered upon what Sowon said once again bringing herself to the shelves on the side and pulling out one of the many books there. She started to mumble to herself while carefully turning the pages one at a time.

With a quick motion, she tore a single page from the book and threw the book away before rushing back to the girls with that page tightly in her hands. She stood in front of Eunha holding the page as she stared at her.

“Take this.” She said passing the page to Eunha as the latter carefully examined it in her hands. “This page contains a spell that can only be activated once. Once this spell is spoken the page will be just a normal piece of paper so make your shot count. This should shred Nightingale’s human skin.”

“You really do have everything in those bookshelves do you?” Sowon commented adding a pinch of humor in her tone.

“Every magic related thing i managed to take ever since i was an exorcist is all in my collection.” Lisa answered Sowon.

Lisa walked towards the entrance and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter