Judgement

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sowon walked along the hallway as she kept an eye out for Eunha, it was not long till she saw her girlfriend sitting around a table with Tzuyu and the rest. 

Sowon walked closer and placed a hand onto Eunha’s shoulder as she knelt next to her and examined her from top to bottom.

“Are you hurt?” Sowon asked looking at Eunha’s body looking for signs of bruises.

“I’m fine. I’m quite tough too you know. You should have seen all those demons i took down.”

Sowon turned to look at the others as if asking them if what Eunha said was true. Umji and Sinb nodded their heads while Tzuyu just smiled at Sowon.

“Well what can i say? I have a good taste in women.” Sowon shrugged her shoulder before reaching down and hugging Eunha.

“How’s Nayeon is she ok?” Sinb asked.

“She out did herself, she is...well being treated at the moment.” Sowon replied as she grabbed a chair nearby and dragged it next to Eunha.

Sowon sat down and clasped her hands in front of her as she watched the four girls in front of her. She let out a smile feeling proud for them.

“You kids did well today, guarding this vicinity with the rest of the guardians. You girls make me proud.”

“All because of your’s and Jisoo’s teaching.” Tzuyu replied.

Sowon smiled as she leaned back into her sit and spent the rest of her time with the girls.

Back in the infirmary, Jisoo was sitting next to Nayeon’s bed as she watched the television on the wall of the room as the local news aired. A video of a bright beam of light blasting out from the ground of the cemetery played as a reporter gave her views on the situation.

“A mysterious beam of light mysteriously appearsd last night at a cemetery along fifth avenue. Could this be the work of the paranormal, stay tuned to find out.”

Jisoo rolled her eyes and scoffed as she listened to the reporter. Grabbing the remote on the nearby table Jisoo switched the television off before placing the remote back.

“I guess i made it on the news huh?” Nayeon spoke faintly as Jisoo quickly turned to her.

“About time you woke up.”

Nayeon slowly sat herself up wincing in pain as she fixed herself on a comfortable position on the hospital bed.

“Is everyone alright?” Nayeon asked.

“A little bit of injuries here and there, but we’ll make it through.”

“And about that?” Nayeon asked poiting to the television in front of them.

“Jihyo will cover it up just take it easy, you’re their saviour.”

Nayeon smirked at that word, she began taking out the needle lodged on her hand as the vital signs on the screen disappeared. She fought her own body to get up as she slowly moved off the bed.

“Hey...” Jisoo said as she went over and tried to prevent Nayeon from moving further.

“Don’t you know the meaning of ‘take it easy’?” Jisoo continued.

“Since when do i ever listen to anyone.” Nayeon replied as she lightly tugged Jisoo to the side giving her space to gain her footing.

As she stood in the infirmary wearing the same set of clothes from the battle last night she decided she needed some fresh set of clothes as she slowly walked out.

“And where are you going?” Jihyo said as she stood at the exit.

“Going to get changed-“

“Azrael’s here.” Jihyo cut her off. “Both of you are to gather with the rest of the guardians now.”

Jihyo walked off leaving the room as Nayeon just stood at the door frame without moving. Jisoo walked up to her and patted her shoulder before walking out.

Nayeon sighed as she without choice followed Jisoo from behind. Everyone was instructed to stop what they were doing for an important speech by the dreadful leader.

The room, still damaged and messy from the battle before, was packed with guardians standing next to each other as they all asked each other what was going on.

Eunha stood with Sowon and rest at one corner while Jisoo and Nayeon were at the other end.

A silhouette of a man appeared on the level above them as the soft bickering seized before his feet. He looked down on them before he cleared his throat.

“Last night we were attack.” Azrael said before pausing and scanning the area below him.

“A horde of demoic entities raided our safe haven threatening the lives of many. However, we thank the gods that we were all strong and brave enough as we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter