Once And For All - Part 1

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


“I think it’s time we strike and end this once and for all.” Tzuyu said her words filled with determination.

She extended her hand pass Jisoo as her blade which laid calmly on the floor started to vibrate vigorously before flying back to the open palms of it’s owner. Tzuyu seathed her sword on her back as she made her way into the warehouse.

Tzuyu stopped in front of Eunha as the latter lifted her eyes to meet her old friend’s gaze. Tzuyu let out a reassuring smile before extending out her hands towards Eunha. The shorter girl stared at her before reaching and clasping onto the open palm.

“I forgive you...” Eunha said 

“I dont feel like i should be forgiven so easily, i should have thought it through. I want you to know even though if we met after what i said, it would still be equally as hard to fight you.” Tzuyu replied as Eunha went in for another hug.

“Alright too much hugging for me.” Tzuyu commented as she gently shoved Eunha away after a few seconds of hugging.

“So when shall we start our raid on the cemetery?” Nayeon asked with her arms folded.

“As soon as possible, we cant delay this much further it’s now or never, do or die.” Jisoo continued saying as she scanend the room and looked at everyone.

“So should we start planning?” Tzuyu asked around the room and everyone agreed to the idea.

Jisoo, Rosé, Nayeon and Jisoo followed Tzuyu to the other end of the warehouse where they begun their planning. Eunha on the other hand was walking around finding for Sana, she searched all four corners of the warehouse but her bestfriend was no where to be seen.

Eunha immediately rushed out of the ware house looking left and right in search of Sana and finally finding her leaning against the wall as she stared up to the early morning sky.

“Hey Sana...” Eunha greeted her friend as she slowly approached her.

“Oh hi...” 

“May i join you?” 

“Sure.” Sana said quickly as Eunha stood next to her as the both of them started to admire the sky.

There was a series of silence between them both not knowing what to say or even where to begin. So many things had happened yet nothing was being said, then Sana decided to be the one to start the much needed conversation.

“So i’m guessing you know about the way i feel...” Sana sighed as the words left .

“I do, i wasn’t expecting that. I’m sorry if i hurt your feelings.” Eunha said.

“No...it wasn’t right for me to feel that way, we were always together and i felt that i could trust you with everything. Plus some other daily life complications, my feelings got all messed up and when Sowon showed up i didn’t want you to leave me...” 

Eunha moved foward and wrapped her arms around her best friend pulling her into a warm embrace.

“I will never leave you, i love you, you are like a sister to me a family.” 

Sana felt a little hurt but she knew that she had to accept the reality that Eunha wasn’t the one for her. She returned the hug as they stood in each other arms for a few more seconds.

Sowon approached from behind and cleared to gain the two girl’s attention as they released each other from the hug. 

“The plan’s almost finished, they want you in to explain it to you.” Sowon calmly said while gesturing her hand towards the warehouse.

Eunha walked towards the warehouse but stopped in her tracks after realising that Sana was not following her. She turned back to look at her best friend who just stood at the same spot.

“Sana?” Eunha asked and the latter just let out a faint chuckle.

“Go on first, i need some time by myself.” Eunha nodded her head and walked back to the warehouse with Sowon.

Sana stood where she was, her heart heavy and she was barely holding back her tears. She let her emotions take over her at the wrong place at the wrong time and allowed a spirit to enter her body using it as a vessel. Sana stared up into the sky once again her mind drifting back to the short conversation she had with Eunha as she thought through her actions.

Meanwhile back in the warehouse everyone was crowding around Tzuyu and Jisoo as the plan was being explained to everyone.

“Eunha, good that you’re here.” Jisoo said after noticing Eunha walking towards them. “I just informed them that we will be attacking at night when they least expect it.”

“Partly for our sake too.” Chaeyoung commented.

“Anyways, we’ll all enter from the front to draw all of them out and Lisa would ensure that no innocent human lives would be endangered. Once Azrael sees Eunha he’ll be sure to call out all the forces to contain her plus with us next to her it would seem more of a threat.” Tzuyu said.

“We’ll engage them, and try not to use to much force we’re not there to kill. Guardians use your sleep spells and the rest leave them once they’re down.” Jisoo added and everyone agreed to the idea.

“Lisa will make a portal straight to where Azrael will be. Knowing him he wouldn’t want to get his hands dirty he prefers if his prey comes to him, so we shall. Once Lisa opens the portal, Eunha, Sowon, Jisoo and Nayeon will go in to face Azrael.” Tzuyu continued.

“Eunha, Lisa told us you have a spell to reveal Azrael right?” Jisoo asked Eunha as the latter calmly nodded her head as her hand reached into her side pocket and held the page of the book in her hands.

“Yes, she also said that it’a a very crucial spell that cannot be missed.” Nayeon added to the words she heard and Eunha nodded once again. “Then we’ll do our best to aid you.”

“ Rendezvous back here tomorrow when the sun sets and we’ll move out from here. I can’t ensure that we will leave that place together or even alive but this is an opportunity for everyone to get their lives back in order and to no longer let the name of the guardians be tarnished.” Jisoo spoke her words as she stood in front of her friends who would fight by her side.

The role of leading a team has finally been bestowed onto her, like her favourite mentor she has always swore to one day be as great of a leader as Jihyo was and to even be better. Jisoo took in a deep breath as she ended the meeting.

Rosé and Chaeyoung left the warehouse immediately as it would not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter