Party Poopers - Part 2

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While Nayeon and Jisoo faced off the demon trio, Sowon had to face a demon which took the form of Eunha’s friend Dahyun. But Sowon knew that it was a demon, she had no reason to hold back for this fight.

“You!” The demon snarled as she pointed at Sowon.

“Never seen such a pretty guardian before?” 

“You made a mistake child. I am way stronger than you think i am.”

“That’s what they all say. Plus you made the mistake of attacking my girl.” 

With that being said, Sowon lunged foward another time throwing a fist straight at Dahyun’s face. Her punch was caught as Dahyun twisted her hand and tossed her to the side.

Scrambling back up to her feet, she pointed her palm foward and shot a spell at her as it hit Dahyun right in the chest. She stumbled back from the impact as smoke was emitted from the blast area.

“Doesn’t even hurt...” Dahyun said as she gave a mocking smile.

Sowon was surprised that the demon hadn’t turn into ashes yet. That must mean that this demon had already fed off human energy successfully.

“Had a heavy lunch did you?”

“Oh you know it, i’m as powerful as a class three demon. You can’t kill me that easily.” Dahyun said as she praised herself.

“That’s odd, how does this demon know about our ranking?” Sowon thought deeply to herself.

“That’s because i was just getting started.” Sowon said aloud this time.

“I was originally here to feed of these pesky, loud humans. But i found myself a more intriguing prize.” 

Dahyun said one more time before her head turned to the kitchen where Sowon had left Eunha. As Dahyun broke into a quick sprint towards the kitchen Sowon immediately casted a spell on her.

“VINEA TENACI”

Thick green vines burst through the house’s floorboards and gripped tightly onto Dahyun crashing her body onto the ground. Sowon then charged up towards the demon, but Dahyun was strong and quick.

She broke through the restraints of the vine and stretched her arm out and grabbed hold of Sowon’s throat as her body was lifted off the ground.

“Damn you’re quick and strong.” Sowon said as she tried to pry the hands of her nape.

“Pathetic.” 

Dahyun tossed Sowon aside as a loud yelp could be heard as her body crashed on the ground. Dahyun took heavy and wuick steps towards the kitchen, she stepped foot into it and saw Eunha on the floor.

Eunha’s eyes widened as Dahyun takes steps closer filling the gap between them. Eunha was still weak after her previous encounter with the demon and all she could do was try her best to gain her distance.

Dahyun’s hand started to glow a dark red as she her bottom lip in greed. Soon Dahyun was standing right in front of Eunha with her fist ready to strike.

“Don’t please...” Eunha started to beg.

As Dahyun proceeded with her attack a loud chant of a spell could be heard from behind her.

“EMICAT”

Sowon shouted as she tackled Dahyun from behind, and in a blink of an eye both of them were gone. Eunha started to breathe rapidly as she wiped the beads of perspiration of her forehead.

The only thing Dahyun could see was a bright red flash as the body weight of a women tackled her from behind. Dahyun’s fist instead landed on a desk which shattered into many pieces.

She looked around and saw that she was in a classrom, with the faint glow of the moon acting as the only source of light for her. At the other end of the room was her rival, the moon light complimented her fair and smooth complexion as her long ponytail danced in the night wind.

“You annoying little pest! How dare you interrupt my meal!” Dahyun barked as her fist glowed red once more.

“You were about to kill someone important to me. So i brought you to a place similar to hell.”

“Your school?”

“Precisely.”

“Enough of this!” Dahyun jumped straight at Sowon.

Sowon was quick on her feet, she kicked the table in front of her as it slides across the floor hitting Dahyun mid air. As Dahyun crashed onto the floor, Sowon blasted a spell at Dahyun but the demon rolled to the side dodging the attack.

The next few minutes past with both girls throwing punches and kicks at each other. D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter