Breakout - Part 2

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The girls broke to their heels as they ran as fast as they could while being chased down.

“LAPIS MUROS”

Jisoo turned around and chanted as a huge stone wall emerged from the ground as she tried to prevent the guards from catching up to them. However the wall didn’t last long before it crumbled under an immense blast.

“Where do we go to now?” Eunha asked as she tried to keep up with Sowon and Jisoo.

“We got to get to Nayeon and Rosé we can’t leave without them.” Jisooreplied before they continued running.

The blarring alarm got louder as more footsteps could be heard. Guards in groups of five to ten started coming out of every place and started to chase them. 

The girls reached the entrance of the cell block as Sowon kicked the door open. As they took their first step out, a bright light shine upon them as they eaxh shielded their own eyes with their arms.

“Don’t move we have you surrounded, surrender and follow us. We’ll take you to Azrael.” One of the guards with a mic said as he stood up at his station.

“Like hell we will!” Jisoo shoted back.

“Seize them!” 

One by one the guards drew closer to the group of girls as they prepared themselves for battle. 

“FERRUM VOCATIO” 

Jisoo called her blade as she held it in her hands as Eunha raised her palms. The guards all armed with blades started charging towards them.

“Remember guys don’t kill them, just hurt them really badly.” 

Sowon disappeared as she reappeared behind each guard sending punches and kicks before moving on to her next target.

“Yuju, Chaeyoung, stay behind us.” Jisoo said as she swung her blade parrying all the attacks from the guards.

“Why should i listen to you?” Chaeyoung scoffed.

With that she started running in high speed knocking down every guard in her path. One by one the bodies of the guards flew out of the path as Chaeyoung dashed through the crowd.

Jennie managed to disarm one of the guards as she took hold of his blade before knocking him off his feet. She waltzed towards a group of guards as she used her oracle powers to block and attack with high precision.

Eunha shot many spells which she learnt recently as bolts of lightning and balls of fire were thrown straight at the guards. 

No matter how long they were fighting, the prison kept sending in more guards as the girls were starting to get tired. They still needed tofind Rosé and Nayeon so that they can complete this mission and escape.

Yuju hid behind Jisoo who was throwing sleep spells around as the guards crashed to the ground. Suddenly a signal was received from their earpiece as Nayeon’s voice was heard.

“Hey! Do you hear me?” Nayeon asked through the earpiece.

“Nayeon? Is that you? Where are you guys.” Jisoo replied.

“We managed to escape to the van get here immediately before they find out where we are.” 

Sowon teleported back to the group as they gathered up.

“We need to clear a path.” Jisoo said as she looked around for a proper opening.

A sudden idea popped into Eunha’s head as she raised both her palms and her eyes tight. She recalled one of the spells she pract

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter