Reunion

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Lisa pranced around the room grabbing random ingredients from the various shelves around her as she stood in front of a huge table.

“So what kind of help do you require Rosé?” Lisa asked while neatly arranging all the ingredients she grabbed on the table.

“My friend got possessed and we need your help removing the spirit from her.” 

Lisa tilted her head to the side and stopped what she was doing, her face had confusion written all over it as she stood where she was.

“What are you talking about she looks fine!” Lisa exclaimed while gesturing her hand towards Jisoo.

Jisoo’s hand shot straight for her forehead as she shook her head.

“No Lisa....not her. Someone else, a human, she has the spirit in her past the safe days and i know that you have what it takes to save her.” Rosé continued to explained as Lisa continued with what she was doing.

She snapped her fingers and the ingredients she picked began to float in the air and mix with each other. Another snap caused whatever was floating to fuse with one another, Lisa grabbed a bottle and the final product was into it into powder form.

She carefully placed it in her pocket she dusted her hands and walked towards one of the shelves.

“What was that?” Jisoo asked as the younger girl turned around.

“It’s homemade angelic essence, it’s used to trap the host with the spirit within the seal.” Lisa explained with a wink towards Jisoo as she grabbed another book.

“Well...let’s go.” Lisa exclaimed opening the door and walking out with Rosé and Jisoo following behind.

Meanwhile, Jennie and Eunha went back to Eunha’s house to get some information from her sister, Yerin.

Eunha stood in front of the wooden door for a few seconds before giving the door three light knocks. A loud voice could be heard from the other side of the door followed by heavy footsteps.

The handle twisted and the door swung opened. Yerin stood there at the door and her expression immediately lit up upon seeing her younger sister return.

“Eunha!” She yelled and hugged the girl tightly.

Eunha squirmed under the strength and intensity of her sisters affection. Her cheeks were squished against Yerin’s body but she still managed to stifle a short chuckle.

“I missed you too!” Eunha said before prying herself off her sister’s grip.

“Hold on a second let me go get mom and dad!” Yerin excitedly squealed.

“Oh no you don’t have to...” Eunha tried to stop Yerin but the elder girl was already rushing up the stairs while continuously shouting for her parents.

“Don’t want to meet them?” Jennie raised an eyebrow as she leaned against the door.

“I’m just worried my dad would find out about what happened to me.”

“Even if he did, it’s too late to do anything so...” Jennie trailed off her words upon seeing Eunha’s parents slowly walking towards them.

Jennie did a polite bow with a bright smile as she greeted Eunha’s parents. 

“Eunha baby...” Her mother said before pulling Eunha in for another round of hugs.

“How have you been at your new school?” Her father said this time with his hand patting his daughter’s hair.

“It’s great! Really interesting...” Eunha replied awkwardly.

Jennie and Eunha were led into her house and they sat together in the living room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter