Free From Shackles

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The girls slowly made their way into the party ignoring the sounds of the boys whistling and howling at them at the distance.

“Such childish morons.” Rosé scoffed as they walked towards the entrance of the glowing house.

Chaeyoung took a deep breath upon stepping foot into the sinful house letting out a sigh as she exhaled.

“The smell of , drugs and alcohol...exactly my kind of party.” Chaeyoung smirked at her own words.

“Son Chaeyoung! Don’t you even think about it.” Her sister gave an immediate reply.

The house was filled with people with barely enough space to walk around, they were dancing while holding onto their plastic cups filled with alcohol. It was a complete mess and some people were even already passed out on the ground.

Some couples were making out along the stairs as the loud music and flashing coloured lights attacked their senses.

“Do you see her?” asked Sowon as she looked around the place.

Eunha just shook her head while looking around the room for her friend. The girls decided to venture deeper into the crowd as the squirmed through everyone.

Eunha was holding tightly onto Sowon who did the same to her as they kept on finding for Sana. All it took was a few seconds for Eunha and Sowon to lose track of where the vampires were as they lost them in the crowd.

“How the hell did we even lose them? The house isn’t even that big?” Sowon said in disbelief as she tried to look out for them.

“There!” Eunha called out while pointing towards the front.

Eunha saw the familiar figure sitting on the sofa crossed legged while holding on a bottle of henny. She was wearing a black leather jacket with torn jeans to match her new look.

“She really did change...” Eunha said under her breath while taking in the sight of her bestfriend.

“Let’s go.” Sowon tugged at her partner’s arm as the both of them made their way towards Sana.

She was chatting with her new group of misfits but all her attention was taken away the moment she saw Eunha and Sowon walking towards her.

Sana’s face lit up, she took a final gulp from the bottle and tossed it to the side. The sound of the glass shattering startled Eunha as she held tightly onto Sowon.

“Oh my freaking god! Eunha honey is that you?” Sana said in a tone which Eunha wouldn’t have recognised if she didn’t see who was speaking.

Eunha let go of Sowon’s hand and walked up towards Sana.

“Hey...Sana.” Eunha said.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you were back in town?”

“Well you looked kind of busy.” Eunha said as she gestured her hand around the room.

“How do you like the new look? I decided to change my look and at the same time decided to change my personality.” Sana said as she did a spin.

“I love it...really brings out your eyes.” Eunha stuttered in her sentence.

“Good to see you too Ice Queen...” Sana remarked with a sarcastic snarl and Sowon just rolled her eyes at her.

Sana grabbed Eunha’s hand and dragged her to sit next to her as she introduced her one by one to her new friends. Eunha waved her hands awkwardly as she was being introduced.

Sowon just silently settled herself behind Eunha as she kept eyes on her while Sana kept on talking. The tall guardian was growing impatient and signaled Eunha to hurry up with the plan.

“Hey Sana...you want to hang out at my place after this?” Eunha asked.

“You mean your boring old place filled with rules? I’ll pass.” Sana scoffed.

“Oh...then we can just hang out somewhere else then together.”

“Listen here dearest, don’t take this personal but...you’re kind of too boring for me so...” 

Eunha felt as if her heart had been stabbed repeatedly by knives after hearing those words from her best friend.

Just then Rosé and Chaeyoung emerged from the crowd and spotted the other two as they walked over towards them.

“There you are Eunha! I don’t even know how we lost you guys?” Rosé explained.

“Exactly how could we lose Sowon, she literally stands out! It makes more sense to lose Eunha in this mess.” Chaeyoung remarked which caused Sana and her group of friends to break out in a chorus of laughter.

“Eunha who is that cute little girl over there?” Sana asked in between laughter.

“Oh that’s Chaeyoung a friend of mine.” Eunha said as she walked over to Chaeyoung.

“Chaeyoung that’s my friend Sana.” Eunha said to Chaeyoung this time with her tone emphasising on the word friend.

“Oh...is she the p-“ Chaeyoung was about to call Sana possessed but a hand immediately shot up to cover up .

“Pretty one! Yes she is the pretty one that i was talking about.” Eunha said with a nervous chuckle.

Sana let out a smirk and took one of the plastic cups from her friend and offered it to Chaeyoung but the younger girl replied with a questionable look.

“What you don’t drink?” Sana asked raising the cup towards Chaeyoung’s face.

“I do just not this weak .” Chaeyoung swatted the cup to the side and walked towards the shelf of drinks.

She picked a bottle with a stronger content and ripped the cap open, she raised the bottle towards the ceiling and within seconds she chugged down the entire bottle and let out a refreshing sigh.

Sana and her group of friends were cheering at Chaeyoung and the girl hardly seemed affected after drinking all that alcohol. Sana then approached the vampire with a slow clap and a smile on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter