The Hellbourne Awakens

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sana’s eyes fluttered open slowly, her blurry vision slowly focused back to her surroundings. She tried to move but felt a force pushing her down, she tried once again but yet the force was too strong.

“Don’t move...can’t you see i’m trying my best to fix you.” Nayeon spoke while she was in the midst of healing Sana from the recent exorcism.

“You...i know you...” Sana forced whatever energy she had to speak those words. “You’re one of Eunha’s friends aren’t you...you seem familiar.”

“There all done. Get up now.” Nayeon replied ignoring the girl’s question as she offered her hand out to the latter slowly helping her up on her feet.

“You’re a guardian too i suppose.” Sana asked again and this time Nayeon just gave a meek nod.

“Im Nayeon pleased to finally meet you friend of Eunha.” Nayeon extended her arm once again and shook hands with Sana.

Soon another voice sounded from behind them.

“Don’t mind her, she speaks weirdly like that when she sees someone that intrests her.” Sowon said with a wink at Nayeon whom just ignored her friend’s remarks.

“Anyways my job is done and i got somewhere else to be.” Nayeon walked off quickly.

“Sowon...” Sana called out to her, both her hands flayed to her sides as she stood in front of the tall girl.

“What? No more ice queen or anything? And i thought we were getting along well.” Sowon said with a smirk but at the same time her tone was dead like nothing else.

Sana let out a faint chuckle, her eyes still not willing to meet with the person in front of her.

“Thank you...” Sana spoke breaking the awkward silence between them.

“You shouldn’t be thanking me...after all i did steal the girl you loved.” Sowon said again and Sana’s face just went red.

“How...did y...you...”

“The demon said it, it only possessed you because of the feeling that was eating away inside of you. It made you weak Sana...” Sowon explained everything leaving Sana feeling more awkward and embarrassed.

“You don’t remember do you?” Sowon asked one more time and Sana just shook her head.

“Well that was too straightforward don’t you think?” Chaeyoung said as she held onto the metal bar attached to the roof of the warehouse.

The younger vampire detached herself and landed perfectly next to the two of them while flashing her cheekiest smile to them.

“Who are you?” Sana asked while trying her best to keep her distance from Chaeyoung.

“Better to ask her what she is.” Sowon added.

“Okay...what are you?” Sana asked again this time emphasising on the word ‘what’

Chaeyoung left ajar as her sharp vampiric fangs jutted out of her gum like the blade of a penknife. Sana shrieked a little bit and the younger girl found it amusing. She brought her snout closer and started sniffing on Sana’s neck while Sowon just rolled her eyes at the scene in front of her.

“State your business little she beast!” Sowon snapped at Chaeyoung who left Sana alone.

“Oh yeah! Jisoo wanted me to pass the message that your little girlfriend has awoken and is finding you.” Chaeyoung recited the message like a voicemail machine and smiled with her fangs just sticking out a bit.

“What! Why are you only telling me this now!” Sowon yelled back feeling the frustration rising.

“What...you wanted me to start off talking to you with that?” 

“Yes! That’s exactly what i meant! You know what i have no time to deal with you!” Sowon replied quickly and stormed off to the other end of the warehouse where Eunha was.

“She can be quite a hot head at times...” Chaeyoung sighed as she said this to Sana.

Meanwhile on the other end of the warehouse, Jisoo was doing some final check on Eunha while the others just watched her. Eunha sat with her body leaning against the crate while tried to gain her energy back.

“Eunha!” Sowon called out and was relief to see her seated and completely unharmed.

“Sowon...” Eunha called out with her weakened voice as Sowon rushed over to hug her.

“Why did you do that!” Sowon yelled at Eunha and gently nudged her shoulder as her body shook to the side a little.

“Easy Sowon she just woke up.” Jisoo nagged from behind and Sow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter