A Fool For You

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

So night turn to day, Eunha tossed and her bed as she tried to block the sound of her alarm clock from waking her up. A while later she got up, she sat at the edge of her bed as she looked at the spell book given to her by Sowon.

She opened it and flipped to the page she was at again. Looking at the levitation spell she decided to give it another try. She aimed her palm at a bottle on the table opposite her as she chanted the spell.

Still nothing happened, she would have spend more time trying to perfect this spell but she had to get ready for school. After getting changed she left her room with her bag, a hand grabbed her shoulder causing Eunha to yelp in shock.

“Keep it down! You’ll wake everyone up.” Sowon whispered loudly at Eunha.

“Everyone’s still asleep?”

“We’re the only two that bothers to attend school here.” 

“Oh. Anyways i’ll leave first, i need to meet a friend.”

“Aren’t you going to have breakfast first? Why don’t we grab something first?” Sowon asked with her arms folded.

“Will you be eating alone?” Eunha asked sounding worried.

“Will you stay with me if i said yes?” Sowon asked with a raised eyebrow.

“No.” Eunha lied with a slight blush.

“It’s a good thing i won’t be alone then, Jisoo’s with me.”

“She’s awake?”

“Yeah she loves breakfast, it’s her reason to get up every morning. Well then see you in class.” Sowon said before leaving Eunha.

Eunha held her heated red cheeks as she walked out of the headquarters. She made her way to the park first looking around for that familiar purple tent. 

She slowly and gently stepped foot into the tent and saw that Jennie’s back was facing her. 

“Hey Eunha, what can i do for you today?” Jennie said without even turning around to see.

“How did you know it was me?”

“I’m an oracle remember, i saw this scenario this morning.” Jennie said before turning back around and gesturing the girl to have a seat. 

Eunha leaned in towards Jennie for a whisper as the other girl did the same.

“In that case, Jennie can you tell me how my life will turn out, i feel that i’m in danger.” Eunha whispered.

“Sorry Eunha, my powers are limited, i can the future of everyone for that specific day itself. Like when the first time you came in.”

“You told me if i believed in magic and demons. That night i got attack by a demon and was saved by magic.”

“Exactly. Why do you think you’re in danger?”

“Three people including you already know i’m a hellbourne.”

“Your guardian friend and the mermaid, I know. Let me look into it.” Jennie said before reaching out and holding onto both of Eunha’s hands.

Her eyes started to glow purple as she stares into Eunha’s eyes. Both of them became silent as Eunha watched the girl in front of her use her powers for the first time. 

“There will be a party later and everyone’s invited except for Sowon. You will end up choosing between your best friend and your crush.”

Eunha choked on her own words upon hearing what Jennie had said.

“My crush?” Eunha asked.

“You can’t hide your true feelings for Sowon from me Eunha. I think you must have fallen for her mysterious and cold features.” 

Eunha stared down at the table in front of her embarrassed to make even the slightest eye contact with Jennie. She read Eunha like an open book just by their touch, the thing is she doesn’t even understands her feeling towards Sowon.

“Anyways who did i choose?” Eunha quickly said trying to change the topic.

“I don’t know. It’s what we oracles call a crossroad vision, we’ll only know once the decision is made.”

“So it’s up to me.” Eunha said as Jennie nodded her head in response.

Sighing deeply she turned her head and turned her phone on. She gasped realising that she was going to be late for school. She immediately grabbed her bag and started to thank Jennie before running out of the purple tent.

Running as fast as her legs could carry her, she reached the school gates just minutes before the first bell was to be rung. Hurrying her way to her class she forcefully pushed the front door open and ran to her place.

Her forehead was covered in sweat as she panted trying to catch her breath. By now both Sowon and Sana were staring at her, Sana was confused while Sowon was silently judging from behind.

“Did you run here?” Sana asked.

Eunha couldn’t reply but kept nodding her head.

“I woke up late and ran here from my dorm.” Eunha said after getting her energy back.

“Never thought you would run.” Sana jokingly said.

It was another normal day at school, six ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter