Breakout - Part 1

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


A long while later, the van parked itself in the middle of the forest as the girls gathered at the rendezvous point. The prison stood tall in the centre of the forest guarded by a magical seal that prevents humans from entering.

The guards were standing on the top of the wall as bright lights were shining down to spot for any signs of trespassing.

Jisoo and the rest pressed the button on the side of her earpiece as her mask digitalized itself on her face. She started using hand signals as the others nodded in reply.

They sneaked past the lights and quietly made their way over to the sewage pipe where they would make their entrance. Upon reaching their entrance the horrid smell immediately entered their nostrils.

The smell was almost choking as Eunha started to cough but Nayeon was quick as she immediately covered Eunha’s mouth.

“Alright let’s make this quick, i hate the smell as much as you do but it’s the only way in. We do it quick, we do it right. Let’s go.” Jisoo whispered to them before she turned to the pipe.

Carefully they started to walk in through the sewer. Nayeon tapped on a device on her wrist as a hologram of the prison map emerged from it. She led the girls through the maze like system till they found their entrance.

Quietly, the got out of the sewers and found themselves in a block next to the cells of the prison. There were a few guards patrolling the area and many lights were shining around.

“Okay let’s split, we’ll contact through radio communications good luck.” Jisoo said as Rosé and Nayeon went their way.

Jisoo was moving first followed by Eunha then Sowon as they sneaked through the facility. A few guard was guarding the entrance to the cell blocks.

Jisoo looked at Sowon and both of them nodded their heads. Sowon raised both palms and chanted.

“VINEA TENACEI”

Thick green vines emerged from the ground and wrapped themselves all around the guards covering their mouths and restricting their movements as Jisoo walked up towards them.

“SOMNUS ICEIT” 

Jisoo chanted as a barrage of light blue energy struck the guards as all their entire body stopped moving. The vines slowly released them and gently left their bodies on the ground.

“Did you kill them?” Eunha asked 

“No, sleep spell, don’t worry.”

“What now?”

“We wait here for Nayeon’s confirmation signal then we move in and find them.” Sowon replied.

Jisoo pressed on the earpiece onher rigt ear as she asked for Nayeon’s position.

“Rosé and i just reached the control room we’re going in now.” Nayeon said through the comms.

Soon sounds of a fight and struggle could be heard as Nayeon and Rosé fought for control over the room. Within a few seconds there was silence.

“Alright we’re in, i’ll open the doors for you now.” Nayeon said as she started to frantically type on the keyboard as multiple information started popping up on the huge screen in front of her.

“Surveillance is down, you’re in the clear.” 

As Nayeon was busy with all that Rosé stood vigilant behind her as a look out in case anyone were to come by.

“Alright, Jennie should be in the cell 415 on the fourth floor.” Nayeon said as she kept on typing on the keyboard.

“What about my sister?” Rosé asked as she tried to take a peek at what was happening.

“Alright let me check.” Nayeon said as she pressed a few keys as the screen flashed many different names of those residing in the prison.

One by one she looked through the names till she finally found Rosé sister, but that wasn’t the only name she found as she scrolled through the list.

“Chaeyoung’s on the same floor, cell number 420. And Sowon, you know that mermaid friend of yours, what was her name again?” Nayeon said.

The three girls sprinted up the stairs to the fourth floor, Sowon pressed on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter