Nicknames

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Article: MBC's We Got Married pilot episode received the highest viewer rating ever in the history of variety shows with the appearances of the newest and hottest couple G-dragon and Sandara Park!

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+811, -3] Daragon's ship is sailing!

2. [+783, - 9] Oh my gosh! I'm loving this show! WGM staff and crew should really owe it to them. They're doing a great job!

3. [+772, -1] Omo! G-dragon's cuteness and Dara's goddess-like beauty are a killer. Fighting! Seungri and Daesung's reactions though. XD

4. [+635, -0] Daebak! Two of the most hottest celebrities are now in the show! Why can't you two just make it real?

5. [+365, -5] I'm curious if ever they did end up with each other, how would their superior genes would turn out to their kid? Kekeke ;)

6. [+359, -0] Kyaahhh! That hug though! And GD calling Dara yeobo? Argh! Just kill me now!

•••••

Jiyong and Dara were now inside Jiyong's car. Dara fastened her seatbelt before turning to her husband.

"Where are we going?"

"Where do you want?" Jiyong turned to his wife.

"I'm craving some chicken right now." Dara grinned.

Jiyong laughed and reached out to ruffle her hair. "Arrasso."

SH: Omomomo!

GJ: Kyaahhh! *shaking Seunghyun

WGM commentators: *smiling mischieviously

MS: It's their first time but they act like they've been in a relationship before.

GR: Maybe because they're from the same agency.

SR: Neh. In YG, all of the artists treat each other like family.

DS: Hence the name YG family.

While driving, the couple couldn't help but be awkward. There was a long silence between them. Jiyong was focused on his driving while Dara was trying to observe the buildings they were passing by.

"This is kind of awkward." Jiyong finally broke the silence.

Dara turned to him, trying to hide her smile. "Wae?"

"I don't know." Jiyong tried to look at his wife. "You tell me."

Dara laughed. "Ah! Jinja! I can't believe Yang-sajangnim."

"Speaking of him, no wonder Hyung was so supportive of me." Jiyong also began to laugh. "He knew you're also going to be in this show."

"I'm curious what will the others think of us being married." Dara said, getting nervous.

"Well, Seungri will surely flip out."

SR: Neh! I'm flipping out right now!

WGM commentators: *laughing

"The younger ones too!" Dara added. "Winner members will surely tease me about it."

GR: Is Dara-ssi close to Winner?

SR: Neh. Among our hoobaes, Winner members are the closest to her.

"They wouldn't dare." Jiyong wiggled his eyebrows at her. "Especially if it's me you're married to."

GJ: Kyaahhh! I'm dying right now!

Dara scoffed before shaking her head. Just then, a call from Dara's phone interrupted them. Dara read the caller i.d and smiled.

"Wae? Who is it?" Jiyong asked curiously.

"It's CL." Dara answered before answering the call, putting it on speaker. "Yeobseyo?"

"Yeobseyo, unnie?"

GJ: Oh? It's CL, CL! (Starts singing The Baddest Female)

GR: There are too many YG artists in this show. Speaking of which. (Turns to Seunghyun) Seunghyun-ssi, you're also from YG entertainment right?

SH; Neh. I'm originally from YGk+

"Chaerin-ah!"

"Unnie!"

"And me!" Jiyong interrupted.

"Oh? You're together right now?" CL sounded surprised. "The news might've been true then."

"News? What news?" Dara asked her former group member.

"I just read an article about you two joining the show!" CL was now feeling amused. "Congratulations, you two. I wish you both happiness."

"Yah!" Dara wanted to slap her friend for being so straightforward.

"Thank you, Chaerin-ah!" Jiyong joined the fun. "Please send us your congratulatory gift after we've settled on our new home."

"Yah!" Dara hit Jiyong.

They heard CL laughing on the other line. "Neh, neh. I'll also send you my housewarming gift."

"Yah! Lee Chaerin, did you call just to ask me that?" Dara scoffed.

"Neh." CL answered nonchalantly.

Dara was left dumbfounded while Jiyong was now laughing really hard.

"Yo! CL." Jiyong grabbed the phone from Dara. "We'll just text you once we finally get our own house so you can send the gifts there."

"Neh, oppa."

"Thanks for calling."

"Neh, neh."

Jiyong hanged up and turned to his wife who was pouting. He gave Dara's phone back and pinched her on her cheek while the latter just glared at him.

"Gwiyeobda." Jiyong mumbled. "Speaking of which, what do you want me to call you?"

Dara blinked. "Mwo?"

Jiyong stole a quick look at her. "Nicknames. We should have at least a nickname for each other, right?"

Dara looked away, thinking.

"Wae? You don't like it?"

"Ani." Dara answered rather quickly than necessary.

It was not like she didn't want it. Since long before she became a trainee, Kwon Jiyong had already caught her eyes. She found him attractive and he was a very talented man. He was also one of those people who encouraged her to pursue her dream of being an idol.

Jiyong looked surprised. He laughed. He didn't expect her to answer so quickly. Dara looked embarrassed.

"How about yeobo?" Dara tried to throw the awkwardness away. "You already called me yeobo earlier."

"That's no fun." Jiyong pouted. "I want to have something special. Just think of the first word that best describes me."

Dara narrowed her eyes in concentration. Well, she loved Jiyong's stage name 'G-dragon' and it really suited him perfectly. He was fierce and magnicient like a dragon.

"How about G?" Dara smiled.

Jiyong raised an eyebrow. "G?"

Dara nodded. "I like your stage name and besides you love that part of your life. It basically summarizes the real Kwon Jiyong."

Jiyong smiled. Dara really knew him well. "G. I like it."

Dara smiled again.

"It's my turn to give you your nickname now." Jiyong smiled at his wife playfully. "Since you have a baby face, i think i'm going to call you baby girl, babe for short."

MS: Otteoke! I'm really hyped now with these two.

SH: I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter