Down the Aisle

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Month After the Dating Rumour..

Article: Dara and G-dragon Finally Tied the Knot; Held a Private Wedding at Jeju Island.

The couple born from We Got Married reality tv show has finally tied the knot.

One month after the couple admitted their relationship in the media, they finally decided to take it to another level. Bigbang member, G-dragon proposed to his girlfriend, Dara during one of their private dinners.

The wedding preparation itself took the couple a whole month and with their close friends' help, the most anticipated wedding finally took place in Jeju island. The wedding itself was private and was only open to the invited guests. Even the media wasn't allowed inside. The only photo from that wedding was posted by fellow Bigbang member, Seungri who posted it to his IG account.

In the photo Seungri took, the couple was seen kneeling in front of the altar with their hands clasp together. Indeed, it was a sight to see.

Now, let us take a look at some of the pre-wedding photos of the couple took by a world renowed photographer.

See photos below...

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,900, -1] Wow! These photos are gorgeous!

2. [+1,763, -5] Yesss! There's no going back now with these two. I hope your relationship will get stronger as you embark to your new journey as husband and wife.

3. [+1,519, -8] Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Kwon. Fighting!

4. [+

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter