The Sleeping Dragon

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couple were enjoying their free time lounging around at their living room. Dara was sitting on their carpeted floor, facing the laptop screen on top of their coffee table. Jiyong on the other hand was sitting on the sofa behind Dara, crossed legged while trying to write some lyrics on his notebook.

MS: They look so peaceful.

Suddenly, Dara's face contorted. She scruched up her nose and turned around to glare at her husband.

GR: Well, not for long.

MS: Omo, omo! Look at her face!

SR: I can tell GD-hyung is in trouble. (laughs)

Jiyong saw his wife's displeased look. "What?"

Dara pouted and continued to glare at him.

"What?" This time, Jiyong put away his notebook and leaned towards his wife. "What is it? Did i do something wrong?"

"Well, did you?" Dara crossed her arms.

Dara pushed the laptop towards Jiyong so he could properly see what she was meaning to tell him. Jiyong frowned before looking at the screen. He gaped and paled.

MS: Omomomo! Look at that face!

JS: That look on his face just now was funny

SR: He's scared. Hyung is scared!

GR: Aigoo.

GJ/SH: *laughing and clapping

Jiyong read the news circulating the net and couldn't help but grimace. It was a news regarding him ang Lee Joohyeon who happened to be his friend. There was also a picture attached to the article where he was seen together with the artist doing a snapchat.

GD: I thought 'Ah~ i'm in big trouble this time.' Otteoke? I totally forgot about that. (laughs miserably)

PD: Did you really go on a secret date with Lee Joohyeon-ssi?

GD: Aniyo! (shakes head). We just went outside to eat. Joohyeon and i are good friends, even Dara knows that.

DR: (closes eyes then sighs) I was shocked! I mean, i was just scrolling through the news portal when this article suddenly caught my eyes.

PD: So what did you do? How did you feel about it after reading the news?

DR: I was having a mental breakdown! (bursts out laughing). To be honest, i was kind of disappointed. I felt betrayed.

MS: Omomomo!

DR: I mean, i was all alone at the house doing my duty as a housewife then i found out he was with some other woman? (scoffs)

PD: Are you saying you got jealous?

DR: Well, am i not allowed? I'm his wife after all, right?

SH: Oohhh~ burn baby burn!

GJ: Dangyeonhaji. She's the legal wife, after all. She has every right to be jealous.

JS: Jamkkan, it sounded like you're already accusing GD-ssi for adultery.

GJ: Aniya! That's not what i meant.

WGM commentators: *laughing

Jiyong could feel the sweat forming on his forehead. He tried peeking at his wife but Dara still looked pissed.

"Babe, i can explain." Jiyong gulped. "It was nothing!"

"This doesn't look nothing to me." Dara's forehead creased. "You haven't even mentioned anything about it to me. Tell me. When did this happen?"

"Aniya. That's not it." Jiyong tried to explain. "It was really nothing."

"Then, tell me how, where and when did it happen, Kwon Jiyong-ssi." Dara narrowed her eyes towards Jiyong.

SR: Gosh, Dara-noona looks really scary right now. Even i don't want to be on her bad side.

GJ: She might've been really disappointed with GD-sii. It's my first time seeing her getting so upset with something.

JS: The dragon within her finally woke up.

"It was just work, babe." Jiyong explained. "We just happened to bump with each other during one of our company's dinners."

Dara pouted before turning away. Jiyong gaped. He immediately sat down on the floor beside his wife, grabbing her by the waist.

"Babe~" Jiyong said sweetly. He whined before resting his chin on the crook of Dara's neck. "Trust me, we just ate."

SR: Look at him, whining like a boy. (snickers)

MS: He knew for himself that he did something wrong that's why he was coaxing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter