WGM Christmas Special Part 1

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara came to the MBC building wearing a flowy, white dress. She was greeted by the WGM staff. Dara bowed and was escorted to one of the rooms inside the building. When she opened the door, she was greeted by the only person inside.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Song Gayeon, the MMA fighter bowed and greeted.

Dara blinked before bowing back to the younger girl. "Ah, neh. Annyeonghaseyo."

Dara noticed three pairs of single sofas lining and facing each other and Song Gayeon happened to occupy one of those.

"You're early." Dara smiled.

"Ah, neh." Gayeon smiled awkwardly. She didn't know how to act in front of other people especially someone as popular as Dara.

"Ah! That's right! You're friends with Bom, right?" Dara remembered. "You two met in a variety show."

"Ah, neh." Gayeon nodded. "Bom-unnie is very nice and funny. I like her a lot."

Just then, actor Seo Kangjoon entered the room. The two girls stood up and greeted the newly arrived guest. Kangjoon smiled and greeted them back before joining the two girls.

"You two look lovely today." Kangjoon complimented.

"You too." Dara smiled. "You're married to Seyoung, right?"

"Ah, neh." Kangjoon replied. "You two know each other right?"

"Yes. We've been together in a show before." Dara said enthusiatically. She turned to Gayeon. "What about you? You're with Got7's Jackson, right? You're the youngest couole here."

"Neh." Gayeon smiled shyly.

"I've been with him too in a variety show." Kangjoon clapped his hands. "That boy has a secret crush on you."

"Jinja?" Dara widened her eyes. "Daebak!"

"I remembered the day when i introduced you two with one another." Kangjoon teased Gayeon.

"Oppa!" Gayeong gaped.

"Wait. You two already know each other?" Dara asked.

"Yeah." Kangjoon answered. "Bom-noona, Gayeon and i were in the same variety show once."

"I see."

"Annyeonghaseyo." This time, Jackson Wang arrived.

Gayeon, seeing her husband, stood up and ran to meet him. Kangjoon smirked while Dara just smiled at them knowingly.

"Yeobo!" Jackson stared at his wife. "Look at you, dressed in a white dress! It looks nice on you."

"Yah. Stop with the compliments." Kangjoon raised his eyebrow at them. "You're making us giddy."

"Let the kids enjoy their romantic time." Dara laughed and the WangSong couple blushed. "They're in their prime."

Jackson sat in front of his wife and beside Kangjoon. He smiled at Dara and bowed again.

"It's nice too meet you sunbae-nim." Jackson greeted. "I'm a huge fan of your husband."

Dara laughed. "Well, my husband is a huge fan of your wife too."

"Hello?"

The four of them turned and saw the actress, Lee Seyoung. Seo Kangjoon immediately stood up.

"Yeobo!" Kangjoon grinned.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Seyoung greeted. When she saw Dara, she immediately went to her and gave her a hug. "Unnie!"

"Seyoung-ah!" Dara hugged her back.

"Yah!" Kangjoon pouted. "You should hug your husband first before anyone else."

"Yah, you're getting jealous with her now?" Seyoung narrowed her eyes at her husband. "You're such a loser."

The others began to laugh. Seyoung settled in front of her husband. The five of them chatted comfortably. It seemed like this batch of married couples were connected with each other in some way.

"So, are we still missing someone?" Seyoung asked.

"My husband." Dara answered, feeling embarrassed. "He really likes to show up late."

As if on cue, Jiyong arrived.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Jiyong smiled, greeting the people inside the room.

"Speak of the devil." Dara stood up and met Jiyong.

"Babe." Jiyong reached out and gave his wife a hug.

The remaining two couple squealed and cheered. Dara hid her flushed face and burried it on Jiyong's chest. Jiyong pulled his wife with him and settled them on the remaining two chairs.

Jackson began fidgeting. Seeing the legendary G-dragon sitting beside him was overwhelming. Gayeon noticed it and couldn't help but stifle a laugh. Kangjoon who was sitting on the other side of him saw it too.

"What's wrong with you now?" Kangjoon asked.

"He's nervous because GD-ssi is sitting next to him." Seyoung chuckled.

Jiyong turned to face Jackson. "Am i making you that uncomfortable?"

"Ani!" Jackson answered, shaking his head. "I'm just--"

"He's a fan of yours." Dara answered for him. "You should give him your autograph or something."

Jiyong smiled, feeling honored. "You know what? I'll throw an album too with the rest of bigbang's autograph."

Jackson widened his eyes. He abruptly stood up and bowed at him 45 degrees. Jiyong gaped, looking surprised while the rest of them just laughed.

When the excitement had finally calmed down, Jiyong asked the question they were all thinking of.

"So, does anyone of you here has an idea why we're all gathered here today?"

•••••

"Today is a very special day." Park Misun said. "Thanksgiving is fast approaching and as a gift for everyone who're watching this show, We Got Married has brought together the three couples who will celebrate this special occasion with us."

"Neh." Kim Jungmin nodded. "And we also have special guests who will be joining us today. Let us all welcome the lovely ladies; Kim Sinyoung-ssi, Kim Nayoung-ssi and Kang Seunghyun-ssi."

The three female guests smiled and waved to the cameras. The other guests and staff clapped their hands.

"And let's not forget these handsome gentlemen." Misun smiled towards the three men seated at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter