Honeymoon Part 1

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Article: Dara Gets Into A Fight with G-dragon Over Afterschool's Lee Joohyeon

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,365, -3] Omo! Jealous Dara is so cute 😍

2. [+1,109, -3] I'm surprised that even the goddess Dara can get jealous.

3. [+1,102, -8] First, it was kara's Goo Hara and now it's Afterschool's Lee Joohyeon? GD, what the hell?

4. [+873, -3] Poor Dara 😩

5. [+616, -5] I just noticed that GD is actually closed with the other girlgroups' members. I wonder what Dara has to say about this.

•••••

The couple ran to their front door. Jiyong opened the door and a man greeted them with a brown envelope.

"Anneyonghaseyo." Jiyong bowed. "Nuguseyo?"

The unidentified man didn't answer. Instead, he just handed him the envelope he was carrying. The couple exchanged confused looks before heading to their living room.

HS: What do you think it is?

GJ: That's got to be a mission card.

MS: Omo! It's been a while since this couple received any.

JS: What kind of mission do you think it is?

"I'm nervous." Dara clasped her hands together.

Jiyong took a deep breath before unsealing the envelope. There was a small red card inside it and they tried to read that one first. After reading it, Jiyong couldn't help but gasp.

"What is it?" Dara inquired.

Jiyong suddenly reached out for Dara, hugging her. "Yeobo!"

"Yah!" Dara struggled to get free. "What is it? You're scaring me!"

"We're going!" Jiyong shouted.

"Going?" Dara paused. "Going where?"

Jiyong stopped hugging Dara and turned properly towards her. "To our honeymoon."

"Mwo?"

GJ: Finally! A honeymoon for the couple.

SH: Where do you think they'll go?

Dara snatched the card from Jiyong to read it herself. Jiyong, left with nothing else to do chose to open the remaining contents in the brown envelope. Jiyong gasped again. Dara leaned towards her husband.

"Omo!" Dara exclaimed. "Where is this place?"

The couple scanned the filed papers containing the details of their honeymoon getaway.

"This place is gorgeous!" Dara continued.

"It's in Thailand." Jiyong noticed. "An island called Koh Samui."

MS: Ahh~ Yeppeuda!

SH: I also wanna go there.

JS: Let's go together.

GR: Yah, why would she go with you?

WGM commentators: *laughing

"Yeobo." Jiyong elbowed Dara. "It says here that we'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter