Happily Ever After

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Year After Dara's Labor...

Article: G-dragon Posts Photos of His Son for the First Time; K-netizens are Thrilled!

We all know how G-dragon can be very secretive when it comes to his private life but for the very first time, the international superstar has posted photos of his son, Kwon Yongjoon to his social media account.

On Febuary 14 of 2021, G-dragon had posted to his IG account a photo of him and his son with a caption 'My date for today ❤️' below. It was then followed by a photo of him, Dara and their son with a caption 'Together with my Queen and Little Prince' and a photo of his wife and son with a caption 'These two mean the world to me, I love you both'.

The said photos were liked by a million of their fans all over the world and left sweet comments about how cute the three of them were together.

See photos below...

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+2,134, -0] Aww~ Little Yongjoon is so cute just like his parents.

2. [+1,950, -33] GD sure is overprotective. Even the details of his wedding were kept into minimum.

3. [+1,801, -5] This is my first time seeing the three of them together and the wait is all worth it.

4. [+1,750, -12] I'm just glad that they're happy. Some of the celebrity couples i know these days were not getting along so well.

5. [+1,238, -13] Yongjoon-ah!!! Can i squeeze your cheeks? Kekeke.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter