Today's Helper

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MS: Everyone, we have two new guest commentators for today's show. Let us all welcome, Kim Jungmin-ssi and Kim Sinyoung-ssi!

JM/SY: *bowing their heads

JM: Annyeonghaseyo yeorobeon! Kim Jungmin imnida.

SY: Kim Sinyoung imnida.

WGM commentators: *clapping their hands

JM: Wah! It's good to be back!

JS: Maja! Kim Jungmin-ssi, you're one of this show's original mc, right?

JM: That's right! Minsun-ssi and i hosted this show together before.

SR: Seems like the two of you will be replacing Gukjoo-ssi and Gura-ssi.

SY: Neh. The two of them have been busy lately so they won't be able to join us anymore.

JM: Let us all thank those two who came to share their knowlegde to this show and wish them all the best.

SH: We will miss you guys! Fighting!

•••••

"Jiyong-ah!" Dara called from the living room. "Can you help me out for a minute?"

SH: Help her with what?

"Coming!" Jiyong appeared from their kitchen. He was wearing an apron.

SY: Gwiyeopda.

SR: Which part? (laughs)

Jiyong ran to their living room and stopped just in front of his wife who was sitting on the sofa, her right leg propped on a pillow. Jiyong could feel his anger swelling up again. Just looking at his injured wife, he couldn't help but get upset and be worried.

MS: Omo! What happened to Dara?

JM: Aigoo!

JS: Did she hurt her ankle?

SH: Omo! Just look at those bandages.

"Ah, jinja!" Jiyong huffed in anger.

"What?" Dara tried to hide her amusement.

"Why do you have to get hurt?" Jiyong sighed defeatedly.

"I didn't do it on purpose!" Dara said exasperatedly.

Dara hurt her right ankle while filming for a certain variety show and was forced to take a leave to recuperate.

MS: Ah~

SY: She's working hard.

MS: Too hard if you ask me.

JS: The very reason why she got all those money.

JM: Jinja?

SR: Neh. Dara-noona is one of the richest artists here in South Korea alongside with IU and GD-hyung.

SH: Daebak!

GD: I was surprised when she got home that day. I opened our door only to find her limping with her manager at her side.

MS: Aigoo.

GD: I was horrified when i saw the brace around her right ankle (sighs). I didn't expect her job to be this dangerous. I thought it only happens in Law of the Jungle.

WGM commentators: *laughing

SR: Hyung made it sound like noona's job is that dangerous.

Jiyong couldn't do anything but stare at his wife. He sighed yet again. "What can i do to help?"

Dara raised her hands. "Help me up."

Jiyong leaned down and helped Dara get up. His wife smiled, biting the bottom of her lip. Jiyong raised an eyebrow sensing something.

"What?" Jiyong asked.

"Can you also help me with my hair?" Dara beamed.

"What about your hair?" Jiyong leaned down and smelled Dara's hair. "Yup. I'll help."

WGM commentators: *laughing

JS: Did you all see GD's face?

SH: Now I'm curious how it smelled.

Jiyong put his hand around Dara's waist while his wife hopped her way towards their bathroom with her arms around her husband's shoulder. Jiyong grimaced when he saw how Dara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter