Happy Jiyong Day

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was spacing out in front of their kitchen counter. With her crossed arms, she kept tapping her foot against the floor contemplating something.

MS: What's wrong with her?

GJ: Maybe she's thinking about what to cook?

GR: Or perhaps their fridge is empty again.

WGM commentators: *laughing

DR: I've been thinking. Jiyong had been working nonstop during those times and it was beginning to show through his face. He always came home late and it was getting worrisome.

PD: So what did you do to help him?

DR: Well, i wanted to do something for him for a change. Seeing that he has been doing all these kinds of stuff for me made me think that it was now my turn to return the favor.

MS: Aww~ such a sweet girl.

JS: Someday, i'm going to find myself a wife like her.

Dara went to their bedroom, carrying two glasses of banana milk shake. On the bed was someone clad on sheets. Dara put down the glasses on the bedside table and began to shake Jiyong.

"G, wake up." Dara whispered. "Come on, you have to get up. It's already 11 in the morning."

Jiyong moaned and stirred under the covers. Jiyong squinted against the light coming from their bedroom windows and turned around, facing his wife who was smiling down at him.

"Good morning." Dara greeted and Jiyong couldn't help but smile.

"Morning." Jiyong greeted back with his husky voice.

Dara bit her lower lip. She found Jiyong's tousled hair and husky voice to be y. Dara shook the thoughts away and just handed Jiyong his glass of banana milk shake instead.

"Here, your breakfast." Dara said, offering him the glass.

Jiyong took it without question and drank it. He stretched his shoulders and back before slumping back against the headboard of their king-size bed.

"You went home late again last night." Dara frowned. "What time did you get home?"

Jiyong scrunched up his nose, trying to remember. "Hmm~ around 3 in the morning, i think? I slept around 4 though."

GJ: Omo! Jinja?

MS: Such a hardworking man.

Dara's eyes widened. "No wonder you're tired."

Jiyong shook his head. "I'm fine. Why? Do you want us to go somewhere today?"

Dara hesitated. "Well, do you have somewhere in mind? I promise we'll do anything you want today."

Jiyong automatically smiled. He liked the idea of doing everything with his wife. He suddenly felt excited.

"Are you sure?" Jiyong asked, unsure whether Dara really meant what she just said.

Dara nodded, smiling.

"Alright then." Jiyong sat straightly. "Hmm~ Let's go to an amusement park!"

Dara laughed. "Yah, do you really want to spend the day playing around? Why not go to a spa where you can relax?"

"You promised." Jiyong reminded her. "It's my day today so no complaining."

Dara rolled her eyes. "Arrasso. I suggest you better get up now and start preparing."

Dara offered her hand and Jiyong took it. She pulled her husband away from the bed and pushed him inside their toilet and bath. Before Dara could've closed the door, Jiyong's head popped out from the door's crack.

"Do you want to join me?" Jiyong wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yah!" Dara was about to hit him but Jiyong hurriedly closed the door.

SH: So silly.

JS: I like how G-dragon teases his wife.

GJ: Do you think GD-ssi meant it?

WGM commentators: (suddenly fall into silence)

SR: I'm 100% sure, GD-hyung meant what he just said.

WGM commentators: *laughing

•••••

Inside Lotte World...

"I'm so glad the place is not packed." Dara grinned. "It's a good thing we came on a weekday."

"What did i tell you?" Jiyong smirked towards his wife.

Dara rolled her eyes. She was happy about going to the amusement park with Jiyong but eventhough the place was not that pack, most of the people could still recognize them. She worried that it might cause Jiyong some trouble since she knew her husband hated people trying to pry into his private life. On the second thought people were already prying in his life since the day he joined the WGM show.

"Where do you want to start?" Jiyong grinned.

"It's all up to you." Dara smiled. "It's your day, remember?"

"Alright, let's go ride the roller coaster first, then." Jiyong pulled Dara behind him.

While making their way to the roller coaster ride, some fans greeted them and the couple politely returned the favor by aknowledging them.

The couple finally took on their first ride. Dara was screaming all throughout the ride while Jiyong was having a great time making fun of Dara. The second ride they went to was the Mad Swing. Dara could already feel her stomach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter