Nursing the Dragon

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara struggled to open the door to their unit as she was carrying paper bags on both hands.

JM: Aigoo! That looks heavy.

SR: Where's GD-hyung? He should be carrying the heavy stuff.

Dara finally entered their unit. She directly headed for their kitchen and sat aside the paper bags on top of the counter. Dara immediately ran inside their bedroom after securing the bags.

"G?" Dara whispered, opening the door.

She didn't hear a reply. Only coughing and shuffling of a bedsheet were heard. Dara grimaced before sitting on the bed beside her husband. Jiyong had his eyes closed all those time but when he felt the bed beside him cave in, he immediately opened his eyes and turned to that direction.

"You're back?" Jiyong automatically smiled.

"How are you feeling?" Dara brushed the hair sticking on her husband's face. "Did you already drink your medicine?"

"Hmm~" Jiyong hummed his answer.

"You're still hot." Dara worried. "Are you sure you don't need to go to the hospital?"

MS: Omo! GD-ssi is sick.

SR: Poor hyung.

JS: It's fatigue. He's overworking again.

"I'm fine." Jiyong's voice cracked. "It's just a cold. If i just rest and drink the medicine the doctor prescribed to me, i'm sure i'll get better in no time."

"You're sweating so much." Dara frowned. "Hold on, i'll get a wet towel."

SH: Aww~ Unnie's taking care of him so well.

Dara came back with a bowl filled with cold water and a towel. She soaked the towel inside the bowl and began to wipe Jiyong's body with it, starting with his exposed arms.

SY: Omo! Is Dara-ssi going to undress GD-ssi?

SH: Kyaahhh!

JM: Aigoo, you girls are so dirty minded.

"It's alright, babe. I can take it from here." Jiyong got the wet towel from Dara.

"Alright." Dara stood up. "If you need anything else just call me. I'll be in the kitchen."

Jiyong smiled weakly and nodded. Dara hesitated to leave him but when her husband waved her off, she decided to just leave him to rest. Dara headed straight to their kitchen and rummaged through the grocery bags.

"Alright. Time for me to cook." Dara got the apron hanging on the rack and wore it. "Let's see~"

Dara stopped moving and stared at the ingredients lying on top of the counter. She kept hesitating what to do.

MS: Omomomo! She looks lost.

JM: She doesn't know what to do.

SY: Aigoo!

DR: (laughs) I won't lie. I'm not really an experienced cook.

PD: Was that your first time cooking a hobakjuk?

*Hobakjuk means Pumpkin Porridge in korean

DR: Yes. When Jiyong texted me he was sick, i immediately looked for the recipe in the net.

PD: So how was the experience?

DR: (contemplates) Not bad for a first timer like me.

"That's right!" Dara suddenly exclaimed. She got the assorted vegetables and brought it to the sink. "These need to be washed first."

After washing the vegetables, Dara zoned out again. She particulary eyed the pumpkin in front of her.

JS: Look at her troubled face.

SR: Noona doesn't know how to cut or peel the pumpkin.

SH: Poor unnie.

Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter