A Wish Came True

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Month After Airing WGM's Last Episode...

Breaking: Dara and G-dragon; Confirmed to be Dating.

Finally, the couple known to us as DaraGon has finally sailed!

After the two artists participated in MBC show's We Got Married, many fans were left hanging and disappointed. The fans wanted more of them and hoped that they continue their relationship behind the camera. Their prayers were answered when YG Entertainment confirmed the rumours surrounding their two artists. The Management clarrified that the two artists have actually been dating each other for a month now.

It was reported that both YG artists continued seeing each other after the WGM show and hid their relationship from the media for a month to save themselves from the unwanted attention. And now that the bean was already spilt, both G-dragon and Dara are asking for their fans' support and understanding.

All DaraGon shippers out there, let us all celebrate for this joyous accasion and congratulate the new couple.

See photos below...

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,904, -6] Omo! Finally, my ship has sailed!

2. [+1,687, -0] Kyaahhh! DaraGon is for real now! Congratulations to the both of you.

3. [+1,298, -9] I just hope they won't end up like those other celebrity couples who ended breaking up with each other after months of dating.

4. [+1,100, -1] You guys don't have an idea how long i prayed for this to happen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter