What It Means To Be Family

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Article: K-netizens, shocked to see G-dragon and Dara fight on TV.

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+985, -1] Omo! It's my first time seeing GD get angry. It's nice seeing this new side of him. It only proves that he's human too.

2. [+911, -4] Honestly? I got worried when i saw them fighting. I thought my heart stopped at that particular moment.

3. [+867, -15] Will everybody please calm down? They already made up! There's nothing for you all to fret about and it's actually normal for a couple to fight from time to time.

4. [+785, -0] Daragon, fighting! I know you would make it through. That hug from Dara though ^__^

5. [+721, -0] Aren't any of you even excited for the next episode? Finally! Winner and Blackpink!

6. [+674, -11] Their new house is drop-dead gorgeous! I want a house like that.

•••••

(sound of doorbell)

GJ: Oh? Will that be the guests?

MS: Omo! Otteokke? They are still not done with their Samgyetang yet!

Both Dara and Jiyong stood frozen on their spot. They exchanged nervous looks with one another. Jiyong gaped when they heard another sound coming from their doorbell.

"Yah!" Dara half-shouted. "Check it. That might be our guests."

Jiyong checked the time on his wrist watch. "Already? It's still too early."

"Who cares? Just check it!" Dara pushed Jiyong out of the kitchen.

Jiyong dragged his feet towards the foyer and checked himself on the mirror hanging just beside their gigantic frame. He fixed his hair before checking their security camera. He smiled and raked his hair in frustration.

GR: Wae? Why is he like that?

Jiyong finally opened the door, revealing a man carrying the Ddukbokkie and Samgyeopsal they had ordered earlier.

GR: Ah~ It's just the delivery guy!

SR: Ah! Jinja! That almost gave me a scare.

Jiyong smiled towards the man. He gave him his credit card and was handed two boxes containing their food. Jiyong thanked the man before finally closing the door behind him.

"Who was it?" Dara asked from the kitchen.

"False alarm, babe." Jiyong laughed. He went to the kitchen to find a more suitable container for their Ddukbokkie and Samgyeopsal. "It was just the deliver guy."

"Oh." Dara also laughed. "Ah! Jinja! I thought it was our guests. I'm still not ready to face them yet."

"Wae? You still look beautiful whatever you wear."

SR: Aish! Hyung!

WGM commentators: *laughing

DS: He's definitely not the hyung we remember.

"Yah!" Dara pushed Jiyong away. "Just pass me the scallion. I'm almost done with the Samgyetang."

Just then, their doorbell rung again and for the second time, the couple exchanged nervous looks. Dara opened , gaping while Jiyong was just standing there with his bulging eyes.

"Otteokke?" Dara asked nervously.

Dara didn't know what to do. She was debating whether to take off her apron and greet their guests or just stay there and finish her samgyetang. She was pacing back and forth and Jiyong couldn't take it any longer and finally laughed at his lovely wife.

"Yah! What are you standing there for?" Dara looked appalled. "Just go and greet our guests. I still need to finish this one!"

"Okay, okay. I'm going." Jiyong kept smiling until he was already in front of their door entrance.

Jiyong checked the camera once again and saw two familiar faces on it. He smiled before opening it.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The girls greeted.

GR: Omo! It's blackpink!

SH: Nugu?

GJ: Blackpink! Blackpink's Jisoo and Jennie!

MS: Wah! Yeppeuda!

SR/DS: *clapping their hands

"Neh, annyeonghaseyo." Jiyong greeted back.

"Oh? Where's Dara-unnie?" Jisoo asked.

"Right here!" Dara came running towards the living area where their guests were being ushered at. She was still wearing her apron.

"Unnie!" Jisoo ran and hugged the older woman.

GR: Those two seemed close.

SH: Neh, there was a time when Jisoo-ssi came to Unnie's movie premier.

WGM commentators: Ah~

"Where are the rest of blackpink members?" Dara asked.

"They couldn't make it." Jennie answered. "They were actually outside when we called."

"We came straight here after filming inkigayo." Jisoo added. "And bought these gifts along the way."

"Gomawo." Dara smiled. "You didn't have to."

Jiyong got the boxes from the girls and brought it inside their room.

"What are you cooking, unnie?" Jisoo craned her neck towards the kitchen.

"Samgyetang." Dara smirked knowing the fact that her dongsaeng loved chicken.

Jisoo's eyes widened and immediately released a piercing squeal. She began to shake Jennie beside her violently making the latter to croak.

"So, what do you girls want to drink?" Jiyong appeared from one of the rooms.

"Milk!" Jennie answered immediately.

"Cola for me!" Jisoo added. "Gomabseubnida."

The two blackpink members were ushered towards the sofa and decided to patiently wait for their drinks. Dara went back to the kitchen to check her samgyetang. Not long after Dara left, Jiyong came with the girls' drinks at hand.

"Gomabseubnida." The girls bowed their heads.

Jiyong sat on the single sofa that was adjacent to the girls'. He was smiling at them while the girls couldn't seem to look at their sunbae.

"How's your promotions in Japan?" Jiyong tried to make a conversation.

"It's going well, i guess." Jisoo smiled awkwardly. "We were overwhelmed at first. We didn't know we're that popular in that country."

Jiyong found himself nodding. "iKON made a very strong impression in there too. It's no wonder you're gaining popularity in there excluding the fact that you're their sister group, your groups also share the same style and genre."

"Neh." Jennie also nodded.

"Don't get me wrong, you girls are amazing. You deserve the success you're experiencing right now but you also need to look back and thank those people who contributed so much into your own success." Jiyong told them. "It's a give and take situation. Bigbang helping 2ne1 back in the day, 2ne1 to Winner, Winner to iKON and iKON to Blackpink. I keep telling this to the young ones especially to iKON, you always give respect to your seniors no matter who they are or where they come from."

The two girls kept nodding.

"Just a simple bow and a proper greeting will suffice and you'll be fine." Jiyong smiled.

MS: GD-ssi seems to be a good mentor and sunbae.

WGM commentators: *nodding

Just then, another doorbell came. Jiyong turned towards the direction of the foyer.

"Winner-sunbaenims might already be here." Jisoo looked at Jennie.

Jiyong excused himself and stood up, heading towards the entrance door. He checked the camera and indeed, Winner members have already arrived. Jiyong opened the door for them.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Winner bowed their heads in greetings.

MS: Omo! They all look so handsome.

GJ: Wah! Yeoksi.

GR: (laughs). Daesung-ah, what's wrong with your face?

DS: (keeps frowning)

SR: He's jealous, jealous!

DS: No one in my entire life had said that to me.

GR: Said what?

DS: That i'm handsome!

WGM commentators: *laughing

MS: You're attractive in your own way, Daesung-ah.

DS: I'm not really sure if i'm going to be happy or sad about that.

"Come in, come in." Jiyong ushered the boys towards the living area where Blackpink members were already seated.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Blackpink greeted Winner.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Winner greeted them back.

"Oh? You're here already?" Dara appeared from the kitchen, still wearing her apron.

"Omo!" Seunghoon faked a gasp. "I thought you're an ahjumma for a second there, noona!"

The other members laughed.

"Yah!" Dara glared towards the lead rapper before retreating back towards their bedroom.

"Yah, babe! Where are you going?" Jiyong was trying to hold back his laugh.

"I'm going to get change!" Dara shouted.

Jiyong then glared at his hoobaes who were also holding their own laughs. "Yah! Now look at what you've done."

Winner and Blackpink members who were now settled on the sofa began to happily talk to each other while Jiyong disappeared into the kitchen to check his wife's cooking.

"Jennie-ah!" Seungyoon suddenly called.

"Neh?" Jennie was surprised.

"Good job at mceeing earlier at inkigayo. Are you sure you didn't lose your tongue?" Seungyoon teased and the others also joined.

"Oppa!" Jennie tried hiding her flushed face.

"Was my name really that hard to pronounce?" Jinwoo also teased.

"J-j-jin-jinwoo-ssi." Mino tried immitating Jennie.

Everyone held their own laughter while Jennie's face became even more flushed. The poor girl scooted even closer to Jisoo making the latter to fall from her seat. The Winner members screamed Jisoo's name, standing up in an attempt to help the fallen girl.

MS: Omomomo!

SH: Is she alright?

"Neo gwaenchanhni?" Jinwoo asked Jisoo who was still on her .

"Unnie, mianhe." Jennie knelt beside her. "Are you hurt?"

Jisoo, instead of looking embarrased was just laughing. Mino began to laugh along with her followed by the rest of the members.

"What's going on?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter