SBS Gayo Daejun 2019

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Article: DaraGon Couple Gets a Heartwarming message from YG!

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,365, -10] This is actually my first time seeing YG do something sweet for his artists.

2. [+1,234, -5] Appa YG is indeed a father figure for these two.

3. [+1,105, -3] They're not called YG family for nothing. Papa YG can be strict sometimes but he still cares for them like a real father would do.

4. [+994, -7] I don't know about you guys but the way papa YG said those words was just so soothing in the ears that i'm about to tear up.

5. [+955, -0] Appa YG looked sincere when he said that message to the couple. Dara's tears is proof of that.

•••••

Early Febuary of 2019

Dara was inside the dressing room she was sharing with her fellow emcees, Super Junior's Kim Heechul and Antenna's CEO Yoo Heeyeol.

That day, Dara was one of the emcees for the 2019 SBS Gayo Daejun.

SH: Unnie looks beautiful in that dress.

"Dara-ah." Heechul came from behind her. "When is GD coming? He's performing for tonight right?"

Dara smiled at him. "I don't know when he's coming but he's performing tonight, that i can assure."

"You should text him and tell him you want to see him right now." Heechul pressed. "You even went to his concert that day. I'm sure he can do the same thing for you."

JS: Aigoo! Heechul's being annoying right now.

WGM commentators: *laughing

Dara actually wanted to see Jiyong but she couldn't be selfish. She knew her husband was busy and so was she. She just had to stick it up for a while until the program finished.

All of a sudden, a knock from the door was heard. The three emcees turned towards its direction and saw Kwon Jiyong entering with a paper bag at hand.

"Yeobo-ah!" Dara stood up, smiling from ear to ear.

MS: Aigoo! Look at how happy she is.

SY: She must've really missed her husband.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Jiyong bowed and greeted the staff and Dara's co-emcees.

"GD-ssi." Yoo Heeyeol waved. "Aigoo! Came for your wife?"

"Ah, neh." Jiyong smiled shyly. "Please take good care of her."

"You can count on us." Heechul said from his seat. He was getting his hair done. "But GD-ssi, are you alright with me taking care of your wife though?"

"Yah, what are you trying to say?" Dara laughed towards the SM artist.

"What? I'm afraid he'll get jealous over me." Heechul teased. "I'm a very capable and handsome man after all."

"Yah, yah, yah." Heeyeol waved his hand as if trying to catch the idol's attention. "Heechul-ah, don't force your ideals on us. We have our own criterias of what being handsome is like and i'm pretty sure GD-ssi is the handsomest in Dara-ssi's eyes right now"

MS: Maja, maja!

SY: Aigoo! Heechul-ssi just doesn't know how to read the atmosphere.

"Oh, that's right." Jiyong showed them the paper bag he was carrying. "I brought you some refreshments. Please, take some."

"Wah! GD-ssi is really considerate." Heeyeol was handed a bottle by his manager. "No wonder Dara-ssi is so smitten with you. Thank you for this."

"Thanks GD-ssi." Heechul smiled, raising the bottle. "I'll see you later on stage."

After some short interactions, Dara pulled her husband to a corner. They sat there and talked comfortably. Dara noticed that Jiyong was already dressed.

"Is that what you're going to wear for the performance?"

Jiyong shook his head. "Ani. I have my wardrobe for that. What about you? What time does the program start?"

"We're going in, 30 minutes from now."

Jiyong checked the time on his expensive wrist watch. "Then, i better go now. You're still not done with your make-up yet."

Dara pouted when Jiyong moved to stand. Dara didn't have a choice but to join her husband. She escorted him to the door.

"I'll see you later." Jiyong smiled before leaning down to give his wife a kiss on her forehead.

Dara smiled lopsidedly. She was disappointed that she got to see Jiyong for a short period of time only.

"Yah, you'll see him again later." Heechul said, teasing.

 

DR: I really wanted for us to talk for a little bit longer but our situation at that time prevented us to do so.

MS: Aww~

DR: We've been very busy these past couple of days. Our only communication to each other is through texts.

JM: Aigoo! What a busy couple.

DR: Jiyong got his own schedule and practices while i got my own acting classes to tend to. (sighs)

SR: Omo! Was that a sigh?

JS: Does she miss GD that much?

SH: I think she's just tired.

DR: Yeah. Earning money is hard.

 

"Ten minutes, everyone!" One of the staff shouted.

Dara was done with all her preparations and was now on her way to the venue. Heechul and Heeyeol were following behind her.

SH: Wah! So many people!

SY: Dangyeonhaji. This is one of those times when fans can see their idols perform.

Dara began to ascend the stairs, going to the raised platform. Heechul saw Dara struggle with her heels so he ran towards her and offered his help.

MS: What a gentleman.

"Thank you." Dara whispered.

"Aigoo. Those heels are a killer." Heechul said, earning a laugh from Dara herself.

The idol groups who were sitting near the platform saw the two emcees coming and immediately stood up and bowed, greeting them.

"Aigoo, annyeonghaseyo." Heechul greeted them back.

"Omo! Yeppeuda." Dara complimented the girl idols who smiled at her shyly.

Dara craned her neck, looking for any signs of her husband but Jiyong was no where to be found. Heeyeol appeared beside Dara. The three emcees looked around and awe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter