Membership Training Part 2

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their short yet exciting adventure on the mountain, the couple together their friends finally headed back down. They took a nice long shower and changed into dry clothes before setting camp.

JM: They all look fresh now.

Upon their arrival at the camping site, the boys immediately set the tents up while the girls tried to prepare the ingredients for their dinner.

"What are you going to cook, unnie?" CL leaned towards Dara who was busy rummaging inside the cooler box.

"I was thinking of cooking curry." Dara said.

CL widened her eyes. "Can you do it?"

"Yah!" Dara tried hitting CL. "I can. I already practiced it back at home."

"How did it taste?" CL pressed on.

Dara pursed her lips, blinking.

SR: Aigoo. It might've been bad.

PD: How many times have you cooked since you got married to GD?

DR: (contemplates) I don't really remember.

SY: Eyy. You don't remember or you just won't admit you're not really that good at cooking?

DR: But i tried cooking every time an opportunity presented itself so yeah, I can proudly say that i'm a very decent cook.

"How about you?" Dara asked.

"Pork and kimchi stew." CL said. "And i'm pretty confident about it."

"Oh really?" Dara raised an eyebrow.

"You two!" Soohyuk appeared from behind them, carrying the griller. "How about making a bet out of it?"

"Mwo?" The girls frowned.

"Oh? That's a great idea!" Taeyang seconded.

SR: Oohhh~ a cooking contest. Now we're talking.

"I'm not actually against it but first.." Jiyong glared at his friends. "We need to organize these tables so the girls can start their cooking contest."

"Are we really going to do it?" Dara gaped. "The cooking contest, i mean."

"Why not?" Kiyong appeared, carrying a cooler with meat inside. "I'm sure it's going to be fun."

The guys started to set the tables and chairs. After securing the tents, Taeyang and Jiyong went to help the girls while Kiyong and Soohyuk have started to fire the grill for the meat.

"So, what are we betting?" Taeyang asked.

"The losers will wash the dishes, of course." Jiyong said.

"Good idea!" Taeyang beamed.

"So is it a pair thing or something?" Dara frowned, looking at the two guys. "Why are you making all the decisions for us?"

"Let's do that then." Jiyong said. "Let's make it a pair thing."

"What?" CL exclaimed. She looked over at Taeyang. "I don't want to get paired with him."

"Yah, what makes you think i want to get paired with you?" Taeyang raised an eyebrow.

"Quit whining you two." Jiyong reprimanded. "Let's just do this cooking contest before we all starve to death."

JM: Here they go. How do you think it will turn out?

SY: Are you referring to the contest or the food?

SR: I believe the cooking contest itself will be exciting but I'm not really sure about food though.

WGM commentators: *laughing

Dara began chopping the vegetables while Jiyong washed the chicken meat. After washing the meat, Jiyong passed it to Dara who flinched by the mere sight of it. She swallowed, not knowing what to do with it.

SY: Omo! She's afraid of it.

SR: Yah, noona! It's already dead. You don't have to be afraid of it.

MS: Maybe it's her first time cutting the meat herself.

"Do you need help with that?" Jiyong smirked.

Dara turned around, her face, only inches apart from Jiyong's. She smiled at him expectantly.

"Alright. Give me the knife and i'll cut it for you." Jiyong's arms went around Dara, grabbing the knife from her. And now, they looked like they were back hugging.

JM: Aigoo.

"Yah." CL paused from her work and turned to the couple. "Would you stop doing that? You're just distracting us."

"Jealous much?" Jiyong raised an eyebrow. "Why don't you do it with Youngbae, then?"

"And let Min Hyorin kill me? No way." CL went back to her dish.

"Yah. CL is like a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter