Unexpected News

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Month After the Wedding...

Breaking: Dara, Pregnant with G-dragon's Child!

Following the incident where Dara was reported to have fainted while taping for her Broadcasting All Over the World show, YG entertainment said that the actress is now safe and is currently at the hospital for further observation. The Management also clarrified the reason behind Dara's fainting. YG entertainment confirmed that the actress is now two weeks pregnant with G-dragon's child.

In regards to this matter, Bigbang member, G-dragon refused to give his statement and asked fans to give him and his wife some privacy to absorb what happend and enjoy the good news.

Indeed, what a joyous occasion for the couple to celebrate. Congratulations to the both of them!

The following photos below were taken after the couple got married and went to Maldives for their honeymoon.

See photos below...

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+2,562, -17] Daebak! Finally! A family of three! Congratulations!

2. [+2,140, -10] Can't blame GD if he wants an alone time. I know GD is happy about the news but finding out that your wife suddenly fainted would surely shake you up.

3. [+2,002, -25] I hope it's a boy so there will be a mini-GD in the future.

4. [+1,993, -0] If it tured out to be a girl, i can already see GD pampering his little princess.

5. [+1,950, -3] Congrats to the happy couple!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter