Dog Poop

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couple were sunbathing outside their balcony where the outdoor pool was also located.

"G." Dara suddenly called out to her husband. "It's our last day today. We need to do something before we leave this place."

Jiyong groaned while getting up. He stretched before turning to his wife. "Where do you want to go?"

"I heard there's a shopping district around here." Dara said enthusiastically. "Let's go and buy some souvenirs for everyone back home."

"That's a good idea." Jiyong stood up. He held out his hand and Dara took it.

Some time later...

Dara and Jiyong were now walking hand in hand along the busy streets of the island. The Locals immediately recognized the couple but seeing that the two of them were in the middle of shooting something, the fans decided not to disturb them. The Thai fans only greeted and waved at them.

"Babe!" Jiyong paused in front of a shop. "Take a look at this. It's a perfect gift for Seungri."

SR: Mwo? For me?

MS: Seungri-ssi, did you receive anything from them yet?

SR: Ani. (shakes head)

GJ: What do you think is it?

"Where?" Dara saw the thing Jiyong was pointing and she couldn't help but laugh.

SJ: What is it?

Jiyong picked a wooden carved toy the size of a normal stuff toy and it just so happned that it was a panda.

WGM commentators: (burst into heaps of laughter)

SR: Ah, jinja!

GR: It's perfect!

SH: Daebak!

"You're right!" Dara clapped her hands together. "Let's take this one."

After purchasing the panda, the couple resumed their shopping spree. On their way to lunch, they bought two limited edition action figures for Yang-sajangnim and TOP. They also bought some famous snacks which could only be found in Thailand for the kids and some native jewelries made by the locals.

"Who else did we forget?" Dara got her phone and checked her list. "We already bought some thai tea for our parents."

The couple were now inside a restaurant, having their lunch. Jiyong shrugged as a reply. He took a bite of his steak, enjoying the taste of the meat.

"I think that's all." Dara smiled contentedly, putting her phone away.

Dara looked down to check the paper bags again that contained the souvenirs they bought for their friends and family. She felt satisfied. She and her husband spent so much time thinking on what to give to their friends. She hoped it would make them happy.

•••••

Three days later...

MS: The couple are finally back from their honeymoon!

SH: Already?

The couple have just arrived to their condo unit. They were out, grocery shopping since their fridge was almost empty.

Dara went to the kitchen to organize what they've bought while Jiyong headed straight to the living room to watch his favourite kdrama. Dara was about to put the eggs inside the fridge when her phone rang.

"Yeobseyo?"

"Noona." Came the voice of Dara's younger brother, Cheondong.

"Gaettong-ah!" Dara automatically smiled.

*Gaettong means Dog poop in korean

Cheondong laughed. "You're still calling me that?"

"What? It's a cute name."

SR: She said it's cute. Just when did 'dog poop' became a name?

"Anyway, Mom already received the gift you bought for her from Thailand." Cheondong said. "She wants to give you and your husband something in return."

"Really? She doesn't have to." Dara smiled. "It's a souvenir from our honeymoon."

"Anyway, she made some side dishes." Cheondong said. "Do you want me to bring it you?"

"You're coming over?" Dara perked up, feeling excited.

MS: Oh? The brother-in-law is visiting?

JS: This is getting exciting.

GR: How do you think GD would act around in front of his brother-in-law?

"I guess so." Cheondong shrugged.

"Why don't you stay for dinner too? We'll cook something for you."

"Alright then." Cheondong agreed. "I guess i'll be seeing you later."

Dara hanged up and immediately ran to where her husband was.

"Hey, my brother's coming over for dinner."

"Cheondong is?"

Dara nodded, smiling.

PD: We noticed that for a typical korean sibling, you two are particularly close with each other.

DR: Neh and if i may say so myself, he's always getting pampered by us especially me.

PD: Why?

DR: Well, we're a family of four and he's the only guy around.

GJ: No wonder she looks excited when she heard her brother is coming over. She must've missed him.

"Great!" Jiyong immediately stood up. "So what are we going to cook?"

"I was thinking bibimbap." Dara answered. "My brother loves it."

"Alright. I'll help." Jiyong joined his wife in the kitchen.

SH: Ohhh~ the husband is already showing off.

SR: Seems kind of pointless. Cheondong is not even there.

GJ: Maja, maja! (laughs)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter