Honeymoon Part 2

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe." Jiyong called out. "Are you done yet?"

Jiyong was waiting from the living room for his wife who was changing inside their bedroom. They were about to eat breakfast at the hotel's buffet restaurant located at the ground floor.

"Hurry up! I'm starving."

Dara finally opened the door with her simple oversized white shirt and denim shorts. Jiyong paused to look at his wife. He was thinking how lucky he was to have Dara as his wife.

"What?" Dara demanded.

"Nothing." Jiyong smiled. He held out his hand. "Let's go?"

Dara took it and they walked to the restaurant, hand in hand. They were now standing in front of a long, rectangular table where food were being displayed. People were also starting to arrive to grab their own breakfast. Most of them were foreigners who came to enjoy the island's beach.

SR: The food actually looked good.

SH: Ahh~ I'm getting hungry.

Jiyong was grabbing them some bacon and eggs while Dara lingered to the other side of the table to pick up some fruits for their desert.

Dara was busy choosing some good quality strawberries to add to her pile when she suddenly noticed some female foreigners making passes at her husband.

GJ: Omo! Omo! They're hitting on him.

GR: Aigoo! GD-ssi will get himself in trouble.

There were three of them who approached Jiyong. They were also grabbing themselves some breakfast when one of them suddenly made a conversation with Jiyong.

MS: Omo! He's surrounded.

Dara scrunched up her nose, pouting but she didn't say anything. She just listened to their conversation.

"So, you're here for a vacation too?" The red-headed girl asked casually.

"Yeah." Jiyong answered in perfect english.

"Wow, you're good at speaking english." The brunette complimented.

JS: Jamkkan. Can't they recognize it's GD? I mean, he's quite famous. They should've recognized him.

SR: Hyung is famous alright but there are still some foreigners who don't know kpop especially those who are travelling.

SH: Maja, maja.

"Thank you." Jiyong smiled shyly.

"And you're good-looking too." The blonde added.

Jiyong almost squirmed. He felt like escaping, sensing that something bad might happen if he continued talking to these girls. And Jiyong was right. He caught Dara glaring at him so he immediately excused himself.

"I'm sorry but my wife needs me right now." He smiled at them for the last time. "Have a great day, ladies."

 

DR: I almost pulled the girls' hairs out! (laughs)

MS: Aigoo! (laughs)

DR: I almost forgot how good-looking and charismatic Jiyong is. I never thought the day would come that i need to put a leash on him.

 

SR: He's not a dog, noona-ah!

JS: Instead of a leash, why not put a sign on him saying 'this guy is taken' or something?

The couple now found themselves a place to sit next to pool.

"Aigoo." Dara exclaimed as she sat down on the chair. She eyed Jiyong carefully who was sitting on the opposite side of the table, setting up their utensils. "You sure make friends with beautiful girls so easily, huh?"

JS: There it is! (Laughs)

SR: Hyung won't be able to get out of this one.

Jiyong laughed at first and Dara just stared at him incredulously.

"What's so funny?" Dara raised her left eyebrow. "Are you really that happy about some girls flirting with you?"

"They approached me first!" Jiyong gaped. "I just talked to them. It would be rude of me if i just ignored them."

"Fine." Dara replied timidly and it made Jiyong restless.

Jiyong waited for Dara to say something more, to argue with him, to hit him with anything she had but nothing of any sort happened. Jiyong gulped.

 

GD: I'm not used to Dara being quiet.

SR: You're so dead, hyung.

GD: I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It's actually kind of refreshing seeing Dara get jealous over me. I feel loved. (Laughs after)

 

Jiyong bit his bottom lip. He took a spoonful of his egg and held it towards his wife. Dara stared at it first before taking a bite.

"What do you want to do after this?" Jiyong asked, changing the subject.

"Hmm~" Dara looked around. "I want to play in the water."

"Alright." Jiyong smiled. "Let's also check if they have any watersports to offer."

The couple were now back to their hotel room after having a hearty breakfast. Jiyong changed into his swimming trunks which he paired with a plain white shirt.

GJ: Omo, is Dara going to wear a bikini?

JS: Oh? (gets excited)

SR: She has to be.

Dara came out from their bathroom, wearing nothing but an oversized white polo, big enough that it reached down to her knees. The sleeves were rolled up to her elbow. Underneath i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter