WGM Christmas Special Part 3

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now, came the most exciting part of the show." Misun settled back on her seat. "Today, we invited some special guests that are close with our couples."

"Omomomo! Jinja?" Nayoung looked around. "I wonder who they are.

"Maybe we'll meet YG himself?" Huison whispered to Seho who just laughed at his joke.

"We won't be revealing their identities yet." Misun said, earning some disappointed sighs from the other guests. "Instead, we're going to ask them some questions regarding the couples while being hidden behind that curtain."

"Curtain?" The guests asked, looking confused. "Where."

Just then, a wide rectangular curtain was shown in front of them. Behind it were the silhouettes of the new guests.

"Omo!" The guests exclaimed. "There are three of them."

The couples shifted on their seats, feeling nervous. They were worried that these guests might spill some unneccessary secrets about them.

"Guest no.1!" Jungmin called out. "Which couple are you connected with?"

"Omo!" Seungri exclaimed. "I can tell that she's a girl."

"Neh." Guest no.1 smiled, her voice was clearly enhanced by a voice-changer device to prevent the couples from recognizing her. "I'm especially close with the DaraGon couple."

"Omomomo!" Nayoung covered her gaping mouth. "Is that CL?"

Sinyoung shook her head. "I don't think so. Her form is rather small compare to CL."

"Like you?" Huison teased.

The guests laughed including the ones behind the curtain.

"What about the second one?" Misun asked. "Can you tell us which couple is particularly close to you?"

"Ah neh." The voice replied. "I'm very familiar with Seo Kangjoon-ssi."

"Ah~"

"Then the last one must be someone Jackson-ssi or Gayeon-ssi knows." Seughyun said.

The couples were all frowning, wondering who they were. Dara looked at Jiyong and tried to ask him if he knew their special guest using hand gestures but the latter just shrugged, not knowing himself who she might be.

"Alright, so here's the thing." Misun started. "We'll mention some keyword and whoever from our special guests has something to say that may relate it to their chosen couple will just have to raise her or his flaglet."

"Are you three, ready?" Jungmin asked and the three special guests waved their flaglets. "First word: Naive."

Guests no.1 and 3 immediately raised their flaglets. Dara and Jiyong caught their breaths.

"Alright, guest no.1." Jungmin hid his excitement. "You're first."

"I've been friends with Dara-unnie for quite a while now and sometimes she would tell me some stuff about boys."

"Omomomo!" Seunghyun bellowed. "Is unnie cheating on GD-ssi?"

Jiyong gaped. He looked over at his wife who had her own mouth hanging.

"But the funny part is, unnie is clueless about them."

"Maja, maja!" Seunghyun agreed, laughing.

"There are a lot of guys who would fight for her but Dara-unnie is just so dense that she couldn't sense their intention at all."

"Yah!" Dara started to protest. "I am not that dense!"

"Yes, you are." Guest no.1 argued. "You can be as naive as anyone can get. You keep telling me how you want to have a boyfriend but when someone actually tries to ask you out, you always refuse him."

"She said what?" Jiyong was so shocked of this new revelation about his wife.

"Oh my god!" Dara couldn't do anything but pinch the bridge of her nose.

"Aigoo!" Seho began shaking his head. "Bad girl Dara is back."

"Let's proceed to our next guest before this couple files a divorce." Misun laughed. "Guest no.3, you're next."

"Neh." Guest no.3 answered. "Well, i wouldn't call Jackson-ssi naive. He is just plain stupid, that's all."

"Yah!" Jackson shouted, making everyone laugh. "Who are you calling stupid? Park Jinyoung, is that you?"

Guest no.3 flinched. He gaped, looking at the other two guests sitting beside him.

"I think i'll have to agree with him." Sinyoung nodded. "I've been watching this couple's broadcast and Jackson-ssi indeed acted that part."

"Noona!" Jackson whined. "Please! Not in front of my wife."

"There was a time when i couldn't figure out if Jackson was just trying to be stupid or not." Guest no.3 added, making the rest of them crack up.

"I like this guy." Seungri commented while laughing.

"Next keyword please!" Jungmin finally decided to cut Jackson some slack. "The next word is 'Party'."

Guest no.2 raised his flaglet followed by Guest no.1. Dara and Jiyong groaned when they saw their 'guest' raised her flaglet again.

"Look at these two." Huison laughed. "They looked miserable."

"It's a proof that our guest no.1 is doing a fine job." Misun said, smiling.

"Let's ask guest no.2 first." Jungmin nodded.

Seo Kangjoon his upper lip, shifting himself on his seat. He looked nervous.

"Neh, annyeonghaseyo." Guest no.2 greeted. "I've known Kangjoon since forever and i know all of his habits. And that includes partying."

"Omo!" Nayoung looked over where Kangjoon was sitting.

"He would always brag about the places he's been into saying that this club is famous for this while that club is known for that." Guest no.2 said.

"Yah! When did i say that?" Kangjoon stood from his seat. "Whoever you are, come out here and say it to my face!"

"Seo Kangjoon-ssi, go back to your seat." Sinyoung teased. "Let the guy talk."

Kangjoon laughed before returning to his seat. Seyoung was just laughing at his flustered husband.

"You may continue, guest no.2." Jungmin said.

"Well, it's okay to party and brag about it but the problem is, he can't hold his liquor."

"Aigoo!" Seungri winced.

"Yah!" Seho pointed his accusing finger at Kangjoon. "You don't have the rights to brag when you can't even hold your own liquor!"

Kangjoon laughed, clapping his hands. The other guests also started laughing.

"We can't even enjoy our night-out since we have to take care of him when he gets drunk." Guest no.2 said begrudgingly.

"Well, i'm sorry." Kangjoon raised his hands, surrendering. "I'll try not to drink next time."

"Next, we have guest no.1." Misun called.

"When you mention Bigbang, parties and boozes will come right out of your heads, right? That's the kind of image Bigbang has." Guest no.1 started.

Seungri smiled. He looked at his hyung who coincidentally was also looking at him. They exchanged amusing looks with one another.

"But Jiyong-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter