This is the End

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Commentators:
MS - Park Misun, tv host
JM - Kim Jungmin, tv host
SY - Kim Sinyoung, comedian
JS - Jo Seho, comedian
SH - Kang Seunghyun, model actress
SR - Lee Seungri, member of boy group Bigbang

Couple:
DR - Sandara Park, former member of girl group 2NE1 turned actress
GD - Kwon Jiyong, leader of boy group Bigbang, composer and producer

•••••

After Two Months...

MS: Omo! Time passed by so quickly.

The YG building was displayed on the monitor inside the WGM studio where the commentators were watching. In the said footage, Jiyong was alone inside a recording studio, working something on his computer.

SY: Omo! It seems like the husband is working hard again.

MS: What is he working on?

SR: A new song perhaps? He's been busy these past couple of days.

JM: Waeyo?

SR: I think it's for his new solo album.

SH: Unnie's been busy too with her work. She's been offered a leading role for a new upcoming movie.

JS: Jinja? Daebak!

Jiyong stopped working when he heard his phone ring. He immediately picked up and heard a very familiar voice that automatically made him smile.

"Yeobseyo?" Came Dara's voice.

"Hey babe, wassup?" Jiyong grinned.

Jiyong missed her. It had been months since they saw one another. The couple became so busy with their own work that they couldn't find the time to tape their WGM show.

"Done with your work yet?" Jiyong added.

"Mmm." Dara hummed. "What about you? Do you want to grab some coffee with me?"

"That's great! I'm already on break." Jiyong immediately stood up from his chair, grabbing his coat. "Let's meet in that cafe we often frequent."

"Alright." Dara replied. "I'll see you later, then."

Jiyong hanged up. When he was about to leave the room, one of the WGM staff handed him some red envelope.

"What's this?" Jiyong received the letter reluctantly. "Another mission card?"

MS: Is it?

Jiyong suddenly felt excited. It had been too long since he and Dara did something together and to be honest, he wanted to have some alone time with her. Jiyong opened the card and read it. He suddenly paled.

Jiyong looked at the WGM staff. "Is it true?"

SH: What is it? I can't see.

"I mean, seriously?" Jiyong pressed on, not believing. "You're not joking or anything?"

JM: Aigoo! What's going on?

The camera showed the contents of the letter and the guest commentators couldn't help but be sad of the sudden news. The commentators were in shock.

In the card, it was stated: To Jiyong and Dara, your journey as a couple ends today. Please spend your last day together whatever you want.

MS: Aigoo. (sighs)

SH: Otteokke?

SY: Omomomo! Look at GD's face!

SR: Aishhh! Hajima! You're making me tear up, hyung!

JM: Yah, Seungri-ssi. Are you about to curse?

JS: Aigoo. In live television?

Jiyong closed his eyes. He tilted his head high and sighed deeply as if it was enough to prevent himself from tearing up. Was this really the end? How would he explain this to Dara? How would she react?

"Jiyong-ssi." The WGM staff called. "You need to go now and meet Dara-ssi."

"Does she know?" Jiyong asked.

"No, not yet." The crew answered. "She'll be informed once she got to the cafe."

"Can you keep it a secret for now?" Jiyong was tearing up. "I'll tell her myself."

The staff talked before giving Jiyong their answer. "Alright."

PD: Why didn't you want her to know?

GD: (smiles sadly) I just don't want her to be sad.

MS: Awww~

SY: Omo! Seunghyun-ssi, are crying?

SH: (wipes tears) I'm not!

GD: If she knew about it, i'm sure the first thing i'll see when i get to the cafe would be her saddened face and i don't want that.

JS: GD-ssi looks very sad.

JM: Dangyeonhaji. He doesn't want their relationship to end.

GD: I just want to remember my last moment with her, smiling.

Inside the Cafe...

Dara was already inside the cafe, waiting for her husband patiently to come. She already got them a seat and drinks. Dara kept craning her head towards the door to check if Jiyong had arrived.

JM: Aigoo, she doesn't know anything.

SR: Too bad, noona even looks excited to see hyung.

Jiyong finally arrived. He parked his car before stopping just in front of the shop's door. He took a deep breath and tried to brighten his expression before entering the establishment.

"Yeobo-ah!" Dara stood up, waving her hands.

Jiyong mustered all his strength to smile. He waved back at her and walked towards her. Jiyong opened his arms and Dara immediately dove right in. There was an urgency in the way Jiyong hugged her and Dara felt it.

SH: Omo, i don't think i can watch this. (Starts to tear up again)

Jiyong rubbed Dara's back before releasing her. He smiled and pulled his wife to sit.

"How are you?" Jiyong asked.

Dara grinned. It had been too long since she heard her husband's voice up close and it somehow made her feel giddy inside.

"I'm okay." Dara answered. "I just got back from Busan."

"Really?" Jiyong took a sip from his latte. "What did you do there?"

"Fan signing." Dara answered. "What about you? How's work?"

Jiyong nodded. "Pretty good actually. I already started recording my new songs."

"Is that right?" Dara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter