Meet the New Couple

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breaking: MBC's show, We Got Married will come back stronger than ever with interesting additions to their casts!

The news in the portal circulated the nation and it grabbed the attention of both korean and international fans. According to the producers and crews of the said show, it would start its broadcasting on the 9th of October and promised the viewers that this season would be different from the others.

•••••

Park Minsun, the host of the said show showed up and greeted the only person present in the middle of the set. She squinted her eyes to study one of their show's guest commentators.

"Ah! Gukjoo-ssi!" The older approached the woman who was sitting on one of the sofas.

"Oh? Sunbae-nim, annyeonghaseyo." Gukjoo stood up and greeted the main host.

Then, a man came in. The two women turned and saw Gim Gura walking his way towards them.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Gura greeted the ladies who in return bowed their own heads to greet him back.

"Gura-ssi." Park Minsun smiled. "I didn't know you're one of the guest commentators for today."

"Well, it so happens that i'm free for today." Gura answered.

"I'm surprised despite having to host both Radio Star and Insolent Housemates, you still found some time to be here." Gukjoo teased and they all laughed.

The three took their seats and waited for the remaining three guests. Not too long after they took their seats, two familiar figures came in.

"Oh?" Gukjoo suddenly stood up and began to jump up and down. "It's Bigbang! Bigbang!"

The remaining two commentators also stood up and turned towards Bigbang's two famous vocalists.

"It's Kang Daesung! Whoa!" Gura couldn't help but be awe-struck. "And Lee Seungri!"

"Annyeonghaseyo." The two gentlemen bowed their heads in greeting and before they could've taken their seats, the last guest arrived.

"It's Kang Seunghyun!" Gukjoo exclaimed. "The model! Whoa, she's so tall."

"Annyeonghaseyo." The model, Kang Seunghyun smiled.

"Whoa! The guests for today are no joke." Gura shook his head. "I feel like i don't belong here."

"Same here." Gukjoo was also shaking her head. "Yah, don't let Seunghyun-ssi near me."

All the people in the set started to laugh. After making a few more greetings and introductions, they finally began the broadcast. The commentators were now seated around each other and were waiting for the first couple's introduction.

•••••

A familiar building was shown in the monitor.

SR: Oh? Isn't that our headquarters?

GJ: Omo.

GR: What? Headquarters? You mean YG?

DS: Neh *nodding (turns to Seungri) Is it possible that either the bride or the groom may be a part of YG family?

SH: *gaping

Inside the YG's recording studio, a man was busy writing a song. His face was against the camera so the commentators couldn't see his face clearly. The man then moved to stand next to the man who was playing with the music console.

GJ: Who is it? Who is it? *leaning towards the camera.

The groom gave the man some instructions before finally showing his face to the camera.

There were shouting and squealing inside the WGM set after seeing the new groom.

MS: Daebak!

GJ: Omo, omo! Otteoke? It's GD! *hugging Suenghyun

GR: Kwon Jiyong? He came to the show? Wah!

SR/DS: *laughing while giving each other a high-five.

GD: Neh, annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-dragon of Bigbang. Pleasure to meet you.

PD: Please share to us what do you do for a living.

GD: Ah, neh. I'm an idol and currently the leader of boy group Bigbang. I'm also the main rapper. I compose and produce our own songs together with the other producers from our label. I also manage my own fashion line called PeaceMinusOne.

GR: (turns to Bigbang members) Jinja?

SR: Neh. Hyung also has a restuarant.

GJ: Daebak!

PD: How do you feel about you getting married?

GD: Uh~ (suddenly laughs) I really don't know. To be honest, Eomma and Yang-sajangnim are very supportive of me joining this show. They told me that i'm already old enough to have this kind of relationship.

PD: Then, what are you looking for a woman?

GD: Um~ (smiles sheepishly) I want my future wife to be caring and supportive of me. Since i'm an idol, there's no helping it if i'm constantly away for my overseas schedules. It's also in my preferences of us having the same passion for music. If it's possible, i want her there whenever i'm performing on stage.

PD: Then, you want your future wife to be an idol?

GD: Not necessesarrily as long as we have the same hobbies. Of course, having someone who truly understands you can be helpful in a relationship.

PD: So an idol?

GD: (suddenly laughs) Neh, neh.

SR/DS: *nodding

MS: Most idols want that from their girlfriends.

SH: I guess i should've switched my job from a model to being an idol.

Others: *laughing

Jiyong left the recording studio and headed to his car which was park inside YG's basement. He drove to a nearby cafe to get himself some coffee when someone had called him.

"Yeobseyo?" Jiyong put his call on speaker.

"Yeobseyo."

Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows. "Who's this?"

"It's me bro." The man answered from the other line, laughing. "Youngbae."

Jiyong's eyes widened before laughing. "Oh? Youngbae-ah!"

"Seriously? You should've started saving our numbers by now."

GR: (turns to Seungri and Daesung) GD doesn't save your numbers?

SR: It's not like he doesn't save our numbers. Hyung is just too lazy to do it and not to mention he has a lot of phones at his disposal.

Jiyong laughed again, amused by the sound of his friend's irritated voice "You called?"

"I heard you're finally settling down. Congratulations! Who's the bride?"

Jiyong scrunched his nose. He didn't know how to react. He looked like he wanted to smile but was trying so hard to keep it together. He had to be honest, he was excited to meet his new bride.

"I still don't know her yet." Jiyong answered. "I'm supposed to meet her today."

"Daebak!" Youngbae exclaimed. "Who do you want it to be?"

Jiyong smiled. He steered the wheel and made a stop when the traffic light turned red.

"Do you think it will be an actress?" Youngbae pushed. He was obviously curious about the woman his friend would be marrying. "Or an i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter