Lesson 24

Dear Mrs. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- 24 - 

 

MRS. JUNG's POV

I had taken a different route to school because I couldn't stand the thought of actually passing Taeyeon this morning. If I passed her and she saw me, I would break her heart, and I knew I couldn't pick her up...so it would break mine too.

I remembered every little detail about the kiss, and I';m going to be honest, it was the first kiss I've had in about two months.

I guess you could say Tyler hasn't had time for me.

Her lips, they were so soft, and her hands were too when she grabbed my face in her hands. She smelt amazing, and it wrapped around me. I could still smell her when I thought about it, and when I ran out on her...I felt horrible.

It actually took me everything I had not to walk back into her house and kiss her again.

But now I was sitting in second hour, waiting impatiently for the bell the ring to dismiss them. I wanted to see Taeyeon, then I really didn't... I was having mixed feelings. I knew if I was going to see her I would see her kissing me, and that's something that no teacher should ever have to think about.

But I couldn't help it.

Soon enough the bell rang and I didn't bother getting up from my desk. My legs felt like jell-o as I thought about Taeyeon walking in. I sorted through some lesson plans as I waited, and I began getting sidetracked with it.

Something finally got my mind off of Taeyeon.

I glanced up, seeing Taeyeon getting her folder, and my heart lifted. She was here today. She turned, and our gazes locked for a split second, but of course I thought about her soft lips, and I pulled my gaze away from hers.

This class was going to be torture.

 

_______

 

They were finally starting to finish up the assignment and I had thought a lot about class as I continued to glance up at her. She had yet to open her folder, and I remembered suddenly...

I had left a pink sticky note inside it.

I had put it there this morning on a whim, and now I was kind of regretting it.

Then I saw Tiffany slip Taeyeon a note, and I felt the jealousy flare up inside my stomach. I watched as Taeyeon opened it and read, and glanced over at me. I cursed to myself, , she saw me watching her...

She looked at Tiffany and nodded, and then I read her lips, "Call me around 5..."

I squinted my eyes, and I felt the jealousy flare up a little more, and now I was glad I had put the sticky note inside her folder.

I realized we didn't have much time left in class so I declared, "Turn in your work in your manila folder, I'll grade them and give them back to you guys on Monday." I watched as Taeyeon eyes the folder before opening it, and I wondered if she had the intuition that there was something waiting for her inside of it.

She opened the folder, and she immediately saw the sticky note, taking it off of the paper and holding it between her fingers. It only took her a second to read it, and I saw her hand tremble as she finished.

Was she nervous? Scared? I had no means of scaring her...I just needed to talk to her.

And I still wasn't really sure what I was going to say.

She crumpled the paper in her hand and slipped her assignment inside the folder, and the bell rang out, signaling the end of my class. She stood, walking over to the folder rack and lingering behind as the rest of the class exited, and I waited impatiently for them to leave.

I studied Taeyeon. Her wavy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter