Lesson 22

Dear Mrs. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- 22 - 

 

MRS. JUNG's POV

I couldn't deny the feelings. They were so strong I couldn't bare the thought of not going see Taeyeon at the library.

And going was the best thing I did that day.

We almost kissed, and I knew it was wrong, but it felt so damn right. I didn't want to believe the fact that she was my student. I didn't want to accept that we may never have the chance to actually be together...

Did I even want that?

Sure, she was mature, and very pretty...but she was also 6 years younger than me.

Would it be weird if we ever ended up together? I mean, when I was a senior in Highschool she was in the 6th grade...

It just seemed so weird thinking about it. She wasn't even a legal adult yet...

Yet, my father was 7 years older than my mom, and no one frowned upon that...so what was the difference?

Me and Taeyeon were on the road, heading towards her house to drop her off. I didn't want to part from her. I didn't want her to sleep alone tonight in that apartment...

Judging by her reaction at the question about her mom and living alone, I knew their relationship immediately. She wasn't fond of her mother and if she was, she had a damn good way of hiding it. I could see the hatred in her eyes when she thought of her, but I could also see the pain and the love she had.

As for her dad...well I didn't know.

Her parents may have divorced recently, and that's what caused her to move here in the first place. Or her father could've walked out on them when she was young...

There were so many possibilities, it was hard to make an assumption.

We pulled up next to her apartment and she looked at me. I saw a very inviting look cross her features, so I took advantage.

I smiled, "I need to pee."

She tilted her head, and she stuttered, "U-Uh, well you c-could come in...? If you want?"

I wanted to laugh at her nervousness, and I couldn't hide my own as I followed her up to her door. I studied her as she unlocked her door, her perfect natural waves falling over her shoulders. Those onyx eyes that were fixated on the door knob, and her concentration frown was the cutest thing I had ever seen.

She opened the door letting me inside, and immediately I knew there was no guardian figure. I'm not saying it was dirty, but it was plain. There was nothing on the walls, and there was food in the kitchen but not much.

I looked at her, and she walked me down the hall, "Here's the bathroom."

I really didn't need to pee but I walked into the bathroom anyway, lingering as I studied myself in the mirror. My brunette hair looked fine. It fell loosely over my shoulders and it complimented my light brown eyes. I wiped the smeared mascara from under my eye and straightened up, trying to look presentable when I exited the bathroom.

But why?

Oh hell, I knew why. I wanted to impress Taeyeon, and I knew it was a bad thing. I shouldn't be trying to wow her, but I couldn't help it. I chewed on my lips, trying to make them look puffy and smiled, not understanding why I was acting so weird.

So I flushed the toilet and walked out.

Taeyeon was in the kitchen. I could hear her but I wanted to see her room. What if she didn't have a bed? Or she lived out of a suitcase?

I pushed the door to what I guessed to be her ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter