Lesson 23

Dear Mrs. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- 23 -

 

TAEYEON's POV

What did I just do...?

I pulled back from Mrs. Jung, her face was flushed, and her eyes were wide with shock. Oh God...had I read the signs wrong? I just didn't want to see her cry...and I wanted to comfort her the only way I knew how...

I backed away from her, just in case she decided to slap me, "I'm so sorry... I didn't mean..."

She held up her hand, and she backed towards the door, "Taeyeon... I need to go."

I blinked, feeling my heart tear a little bit inside, but I nodded, knowing that this was wrong. I shouldn't have done that. She probably was disgusted with me now...

What have I done?

"Jessica..." I felt my lips move and I never really called her by her first name, but it was different now...this was a lot more personal...

More intimate.

Her eyes found mine, and I knew that she was upset, or she was shocked...I couldn't tell. I didn't want her to leave but I knew she had to. She was my teacher, and I just kissed her...that was something that was so wrong it could get her fired...

And we both knew that.

She grabbed her purse, and I let my eyes fall to the floor, and she left me there alone. My heart was hurting. I didn't understand what had just happened... She didn't even pull away from the kiss first I did. She had kissed me back! How could she just leave like that?

I rested my back against the wall, letting my heart soak in its own misery as I glanced at the ramyeon I had on the stove. I was no longer hungry, but I knew I needed to eat something, so I fixed me a little bit.

As I stared into the plate I just continued to find myself thinking about Mrs. Jung, and how I had ed up big time. What possessed me to kiss her? She was my teacher! I had never had the balls to do anything like that, but I couldn't just stand there...

She looked so vulnerable when I asked about Tyler...but I couldn't see her cry...I just couldn't.

So I kissed her.

Tomorrow was Friday and I realized she probably wouldn't even talk to me tomorrow. I rested my head on the cold counter, feeling the pain wash over me like a cold shower. I had known her a little over a month... There were so many things that told me she liked me back, and the kiss was just an in the moment thing...

And now I've ed up.

I threw my ramyeon away, not even wanting to look at food anymore as I headed to the shower. I stood in it for about thirty minutes just thinking about how soft her lips had been. They were so soft, and I swear I could've kissed them all day if she would let...

I rested my head against the linoleum wall of the shower. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to feel...all I felt was pain, and regret.

Even though it was the best kiss in the world.

My legs still felt like jell-o because of it.

I finally got out of the shower, and I dressed for bed, locking up the house and curling up under my sheets. I couldn't keep my mind off of Mrs. Jung, the kiss, and what tomorrow was going to bring for us.

Would she pick me up in the morning? Was she going to talk to me in class? Was she going to visit me again at the library? Take me home again?

I had to be honest though, I doubted any of that would happen tomorrow.

 

________

 

I woke up feeling like . I could thank the crying I had done the night before. I felt the pang of loneliness inside my chest as I realized I had no one on my side anymore. I didn't have my mom, dad, or Mrs. Jung...and I felt completely alone.

Yet, I couldn't help but wonder what Mrs. Jung was doing.

I wanted to see her. I was so desperate to see her it literally hurt me inside my chest. I missed her, and I wanted to see if she was okay because she didn't give me the chance last night. She just left without giving me the chance to explain...

I threw on some jeans and a V-neck shirt. I wasn't in the mood to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter