Lesson 19

Dear Mrs. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- 19 - 

 

TAEYEON's POV

I didn' know why I told Mrs. Jung that she could call me Taengoo, only people that meant a lot to me called me that then again...she did mean a lot to me.

No, she was my teacher, it was nothing more than that. It was really just vomit of the mouth... and I said it without thinking.

I threw myself on my bed, staring up at the white ceiling, wondering why she had come all the way to the library just to apologize. At first I wasn't happy that she was there, but I knew she meant well when she apologized, and then she brought me home.

I was worried though. That bruise on her wrist didn't look right and she claimed it was "personal problems", but I knew better. Someone had laid their hands on her, and the thought of someone hurting her enraged me. I was even getting protective over her, and I knew this was a bad sign, but anyone with human morals would worry about another human being with a bruise.

I wanted to protect her.

This was a fault I had. I always wanted to help someone, protect someone, even if they didn't deserve it. Like my mom. I would comfort her at night when dad died, sure, that wasn't wrong, but no one comforted me now when I slept alone in this empty apartment. She didn't have the consideration to even call and check up on me during the week when she was "out" but I still cared.

Then again she was my mom.

Mrs. Jung's light brown eyes found their way into my head and I smiled. Her pink lips mesmerizing me, looking so kissable. I wanted to kiss her, I wanted to touch her soft looking skin... I wanted to hear her amazing voice, I wanted to wrap my hands in her soft, brunette hair...

Then I fell asleep, thinking and dreaming about Mrs. Jung.

 

________

 

I was sitting in class, it was just me and Mrs. Jung. The door was closed, and I smelt her perfume as it engulfed my presence. A hand found my shoulder, and I watched as she came up from behind me, running her hand down my shoulder and to my hand.

"You know Taengoo, you're my favorite student."

I smiled at the angelic voice as she said my name. I looked up, her brown eyes full of lust, and I felt myself become nervous.

I was sitting in a chair, no desk, and Mrs. Jung was standing in front of me, her short skirt ending mid-thigh. I studied her legs, her perfect claves screaming for me to touch them. Her red stiletto heels making her look taller, and her muscles protruding off her y, toned legs.

I could've swore I was drooling.

My eyes traveled up her stomach, her perfect, flat stomach, her cleavage was showing. She was obviously wearing a push up bra to make her look bigger.

She was trying to...seduce me?

Then her leg swung over my hip, and she was straddling me on this tiny chair, her arms wrapping around my neck. Her y musk wrapped around me. I couldn't breathe. My heart was caught in my throat as I stared into her beautiful eyes. Her hair was pulled back in a loose bun, up-do, her red lips begging for attention...and God how I wanted to give them what they wanted.

Her lips were inches from mine, I could smell her breath, which smelt like peppermint gum. Our noses were actually touching, but our lips were not, and I was getting hot, really quick.

One of her hands soon tangled itself in my hair, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter