Lesson 12

Dear Mrs. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- 12 - 

 

TAEYEON's POV

The dinner with mom was strangely nice. I didn't know what had overcome her, but she was sober that night. I could tell.

We had a nice talk actually, and I soon was too tired to stay up, although I didn't want to leave my mom's normal presence. It had felt so good to feel that with her again, and I was scared something was up her sleeves, because something good always had its flaws.

I woke up the next morning and I remembered what this day was going to hold. The truth behind if Mrs. Jung actually read that damn letter or not, and I felt my good mood fade.

I was in deep .

I dressed comfortable today, and it was a nice cool day outside, perfect for my favorite hoodie. I walked out of my room, figuring my mom was still asleep in hers and I walked out the door.

The crisp air wrapped around me, flowing through my body like a current, almost cleansing my anxiety. I couldn't stop worrying about today, I couldn't stop thinking about Mrs. Jung, and what third hour was going to hold for me.

I wandered down the long stretch of road, remembering how Mrs. Jung picked me up on the way to school. I was curious, was she going to pick me up today?

I doubted it, if she read that letter...I would be lucky to even get a simple glance from her today.

I thought to myself, if Mrs. Jung passed me today without picking me up, she must've read the letter.

And as if God had read my thoughts, Mrs. Jung's black car darted past me, leaving me in the dust without any recognition.

 

_______

 

I was watching the clock, counting the seconds until the bell would release me to my third hour. I was scared, anxious, excited, and nervous all at the same time. I didn't know what to expect...but I wanted to get it over with.

Then the bell rang, and my heart sped up as I grabbed my things and hoisted my bag onto my back.

I walked out the door, heading upstairs to my class, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned, seeing Tiffany smiling, her light brown eyes glistening with excitement. I knew mine weren't, though because I was terrified to walk into my Third hour classroom.

She spoke, "Hey."

I nodded, replying, "Hey,"

I was nervous, I had never been approached by a girl like this. She was different, and she was nice, but her looks intimidated me. She was cute...hot even, her light brown eyes glowing from her dark brown hair. She she was toned, and she was hot.

And she was digging me.

We made small conversation on the way to class, and soon enough Mrs. Jung was coming into view, and I became nervous.

The letter referred back to my mind, and suddenly I wanted to go home. Mrs. Jung's eyes locked with mine, and I sat a smug look cross her features.

Oh God...she had read it.

I felt my heart fall, and as we walked up to her she spoke, "Morning Tiffany, Taeyeon."

Something was off, and I immediately assumed it was about what she had read. I shouldn't have went through with that stupid dare.

I bowed my head, too ashamed to look at Mrs. Jung and I was sitting in my desk, praying for this hour to be over as soon as possible.

 

______

 

I was finishing up the vocabulary, thanking that something had finally gotten my mind off of the anxiety inside my head. I couldn't stop worrying about Mrs. Jung and that stupid letter, but if she had read it, everything was going better than expected.

I expected a lot worse than a welcome into class.

The bell rang, and I realized I was going to need to turn in my work.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter