Lesson 15

Dear Mrs. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- 15 - 

 

TAEYEON's POV

I had asked to go home early, and she allowed, knowing I was having a day. She gave me my money and I walked home, not even wanting to go to the grocery store. I needed to find somewhere safe where I could keep my money...but where?

I definitely couldn't keep it at home, my mom would find it.

The thought of my mom enraged me, so I let my breath calmly subside as I tried to think of something else.

Like Mrs. Jung.

The way she touched me before third hour...it had made my heart stop in my chest. My thoughts were completely erased when she touched me, the electric flow running down my arm and through my body. She seemed so genuine, and so sincere and I felt horrible for not apologizing like I should have.

I just chickened out...

I was embarrassed by my reaction towards her, and when she told me I could talk to her, I kind of just forgot all about everything.

All I could focus on was her eyes.

I snapped out of my trance when a car pulled up on the side of me, and I looked, and to my surprise, it was Mrs. Jung.

Was she following me?

She rolled down her passenger window, "Hop in kiddo, I'll bring you home."

This time I didn't hesitate, and I opened her door, sitting in it for the second time. It smelt of a nice scent, reminding me of the beach, she spoke, "Well that was easy."

I looked at her, and I couldn't help but smile this time. As we continued down the road I was silent, and I wasn't sure what to say to her. I wanted to apologize for this morning, but I didn't want it to be awkward...but I knew I should.

It was probably still bothering her.

"Mrs. Jung-"

She cut me off, "Call me Jessica."

I smiled, "Jessica...I just wanted to say I'm sorry. You know, for this morning..."

She shrugged, "It's fine...it isn't the worst I've had to deal with."

This made me wonder, did she mean she always got yelled at? By her students? Parents?

Fiance?

I glanced at her when we stopped at a red light, and she looked at me, giving me that intimate eye connection. I studied her perfect complexion, her light brown eyes highlighting her brunette, wavy hair.

Her skirt was killing me.

Her legs were perfect, I had already established that, but everything else was to. Her tummy was flat, and I could imagine what she looked like without those clothes...

And I realized what I was doing.

I pulled my eyes away from her, but not without seeing her smile. Her perfect, white smile that I loved to see.

We pulled up next to the apartment homes, and I looked up, happy that they weren't all that bad. There was worse, but these were mediocre I guess you could call them. I looked at her, "Thank you Mrs. J..." I stopped, correcting myself, "Jessica."

She smiled victoriously, "Would you rather call me Mrs. Jung?"

I should've asked her the same thing, because every time I did call her that, a nerve in her face twitched. It wasn't a bad one, but it was like something changed when I called her that. I shook my head, "I like Jessica."

She smiled, a little red rushing to her cheeks this time, "Are your parents home?"

I felt my jaw harden at the thought of my mom, and I shook my head, "No...my mom's out."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter