Chapter-8

My Only Love

Changmin's POV

The days have been going fast pretty busy with practice for the school festival. And, the one month deal with Soojung is also almost coming to an end today. I wonder if I could really make her fall for me. What if she still doesn't like me? Do I give up or do I just confess to her normally? 

I made a plan to meet her today. We never really got a chance to actually go on a date cause of the practice. The only time we had together was when I walk her home.

I was waiting for her in the park around our neighbourhood. I wonder what she is feeling now that the deal is almost over. I bet she will be relieved once it is over.

"Oppa! I'm so sorry I'm late.Did you wait long?" She finally came.

"No...i just arrived too." I told her even though I have been waiting for her for almost 1 hour.

"But oppa." She said looking around. "Can we go somewhere else? I don't wanna run into my parents on a date with a "fake" date."

"Ok fine...where do you wanna go?" I asked her.

"Um...I don't know...anywhere is fine."

"Ok then, lets just keep walking." I told her as I grab her hand and kept walking with her." Tell me when you think of any place you want to go."

I hope you know my feelings, Soojung. I hope you feel the same too.

Krystal's POV

Changmin oppa is still holding my hand as we kept walking. I'm just holding up with everything cause today is the last day. He asked me where I wanted to go but there is no place that I could think of. And I don't want to keep on walking the whole day like this too.

Then, I saw a cafe nearby.

"Oppa! Let's go to that cafe."

"Are you sure?" He asked. I guess he expected me to say somewhere nicer and well special.

"Yeah...I'm kinda hungry and craving for some coffee and croissants."

"Didn't you have lunch?" 

"Yeah I did but I'm hungrg again."

"Ok fine...let's go."

We went inside the cafe and there were not that much people inside.

"Mocha latte, right?" He asked.

"How did you know?" I asked surprised cause he knows what coffee I always drink when I have never went out for a coffee with him and we have never talk about it too.

"I know everything about you." He said and winked at me.

"Wow!! Impressive!!" I told him. 

Changmin oppa smiled and went to order.

I just find an empty seat and went to sit there. I checked my phone to see if there is any messages while I was waiting for him.

I received a msg from Tiffany unnie. 

It said to come to practice by 5:00 pm today. Well its only 2:00 pm now. So we've got lots of time.

Changmin oppa came with the orders. He sat on the chair across me. 

"Tiffany unnie texted. She wants us to come to practice by 5:00 pm." I informed him in case he doesn't know.

"I know...Yoochun sent me a text just now."

"Oh..."

"So you drink up your coffee fast. I don't wanna end our last date in a cafe and practice." He said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Okay, sir!" I told him sarcastically. He's really bossy sometimes.

Changmin's POV

I took Krystal to Han River after the coffee. Apparently, she doesn't have any place she wanted to go and out of nowhere she suggested going here. So we're here now.

I've got not much time left until the deal is over too. We sat near the river as though just letting the time pass. I've got no courage to tell her how I really feel.

"Can I ask something since its the last day?" Soojung asked.

"What is it?"

"Why your gf? Why do you want me to be your gf for 1 month?" She asked me and caught me offguard.

I didn't know whether to make a joke out of it or just confess everything. I remained silent for what seemed like forever.

She looked at me for a while and looked straight ahead at the river and asked, "To make someone jealous? Your ex gf perhaps? Or you just wanted to have fun?"

I could tell she was curious and would not drop it until I give her my answer.

"No...it's not that." I told her.

"Then what is it?"

"Soojung ah, I actually really like you. I've loved you since the first day. I'm sorry I had to do it this way but I wanted you to love me back the same way too." I finally confessed.

"So...you had to make a bet with me just so I can be your gf for 1 month? But why oppa? You could have just confessed properly. This isn't the type of person I thought of you as." She said.

She got up and started walking.

"Wait, Soojung!" I tried to stop her.

"No...oppa..I need to be alone now. See ya at practice." She said with her back facing me.

I just stood there watching her leave.