Chapter-21

My Only Love

Wedding Day

Krystal's POV

I got up early today and was with Tiffany unnie and the other unnies. We were all helping her get ready for her big day. Tiffany unnie was kinda freaking out about almost everything. 

"Why hasn't the dress arrived yet? Where's the bouquet?" She was running around panicking.

"Yah! I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT! CAN YOU JUST CALM DOWN? YOU'RE MAKING ME LOSE MY MIND TOO!" Sooyoung unnie shouted at Tiffany unnie. 

Tiffany unnie just stood there kinda shocked. 

"Yeah...Fany, you just sit here and drink some water. We'll take care of everything,ok?" Taeyeon unnie calmed her down a bit and made her sit.

"I'm sorry guys. I just want this to be perfect you know..." Tiffany unnie said after finally calming down.

"We know, unnie...I promise you it'll be the Perfect Wedding like you hoped for." I told her with a smile as I held her hand.

"Thank you, Soojung." She said with the sweetest eye smile.

"But Soojung, isn't Jessica coming? Didn't you hear from her?" 

"I'm not sure unnie. I have been calling her since yesterday. I couldn't reach her." I told her.

"I guess she's very busy." She said looking a bit sad.

I tried to call unnie again but I still can't get through. I wonder what happened to her. Is she not gonna come?

Jaejoong's POV

It was almost time for the wedding. We all have came to the wedding venue. Yoochun has finished getting dressed too.

"Man...I'm suddenly nervous." He said while fixing his hair in the mirror.

"What's there to be nervous? You just need to go out there and get it over with." Changmin remarked.

"Let's see when Changmin gets married." I teased.

Yoochun gave a huge laugh and gave me a high five.

"We're so old! One of us is even getting married now." Junsu said.

"Ya! Stop trying to ruin the day, will you?" Yoochun said as he gave a slight slap on Junsu's shoulder. 

"Wonder whose turn it will be next." Yunho said.

"YOU!" everyone shouted in union and laughed.

It was just like the high school days whenever we get together like this. 

"Hey we should go see the bride." Changmin suggested.

Everyone got up to go meet Tiffany.

"You guys are leaving me alone here?" Yoochun shouted behind us. 

But no one cared and just went on.

We could hear the girls laughing even from outside. We went in and they were having some photoshoot.

Tiffany was shining in her wedding dress. I guess it's true every girl looks their best on their wedding day. Wait till Yoochun sees her. The other girls were wearing the bridesmaid dress.

"Wow! Tiffany! Were you always this beautiful?" Junsu joked.

"Oppa! It's a shame you only notice now." Tiffany replied.

While we're there we decided to take a picture together too. 

Everyone was pretty loud joking and laughing together until Krystal suddenly said, "UNNIE!"

Everyone looked at where Krystal was looking too. And there she was standing right there. I couldn't believe myself. I couldn't believe she was actually there.

"Unnie!" Krystal cried as she ran to her sister to give her a hug. 

Everyone else was just as shocked as I was. But soon, they finally came to their sense and was welcoming her giving her hugs.

She hasn't changed. She still looked the same as when I last saw her. But, I couldn't go near. I didn't know what to say. Am I supposed to just casually talk to her? I can't.

While everyone was busy talking to her, I sneaked out from the room and went back to where Yoochun was.

I sat down on a sofa and didn't say anything. My heart was hurting. I thought I'll be fine when if I see her again but it's hurting more than ever. Everything came flooding back.

"Hey! What happened to you?" Yoochun asked concerned.

I just shook my head. I didn't want to talk about this, not on his wedding day.

"Cmon...you know you can tell me anything." He said.

"Jessica came." I told him.

"Really? Did you talk to her?" He asked.

I just shook my head. 

"I don't know anymore, Yoochun...my heart can't handle seeing her again."

Jessica's POV

Everyone was busy taking picture when I entered the room. I stood there long enough. I didn't know how to greet them. Do I just go in and greet with a smile? I couldn't get myself to go further when I saw Jaejoong oppa. I just stood at the doorstep. Then, Krystal saw me. She called me and everyone froze at the spot when they saw me.

But soon everyone was welcoming me with hugs and smiles. While I was busy talking to everyone, I saw Jaejoong oppa quietly go out of the room. I wish he would greet me normally like the others too but what can I expect? I broke his heart.

The guys left after a while and it was just us girls left.

"I'm so glad you came. I thought you won't come.I wanted all of us to be here you know. You won't believe how much I miss you, Sica." Tiffany said as she cried.

"I'm so sorry, Fany." I told her as I gave her a hug.

"My tears! Oh no! My make up! Is it ruined?" Tiffany asked worried.

"It'll be fine with a few touch up." I told her and fixed it for her.

"Ohh! You're pretty good with make up." Sooyoung complimented.

"Thank you! I went for a course." I replied with a smile.

It was already time for the wedding to begin. We headed out to the wedding hall. I was finding for a place to sit when Changmin oppa called me and made me sit with him. I looked around to see where Jaejoong oppa was. And I saw him sitting just a few seats away from me. I just looked at him slightly not able to go near. 

The wedding song began and everyone's focus was on Tiffany. She walked down the aisle wearing her eyesmile that makes her shine more. She was gorgeous today. 

After they have said their vows and exhanged the rings, it was time for the band to perform. I was looking forward to this.

"Hello everyone! All of us here were in a high school band together and our memories made together is something so precious to me and I have always wanted to perform together on my wedding. I'm so happy it finally came true." Tiffany said.

After she finished, they started playing. They still got it. It's been so long but they managed to perform so well with just a few days of practice.
I was smiling the whole time as I watch them.

"Jessica!" Tiffany called me through the microphone after they finished a song. "Please join us too." She said all of a sudden.

I was shocked. I didn't expect her to do this. I shook my head telling her I can't. But Sooyoung came near me and was almost dragging me there.

"I can't, Sooyoung. It's been so long. I don't remember anymore." I told her.

"It'll be fine. I know you can do it. Besides it doesn't have to be perfect. It's just for fun. And it's Tiffany's wedding. You gotta do what she wants." She said not caring at all.

In no time, I was standing there with them not knowing what to do. 

"You know the song. So it'll be fine." Taeyeon reassured me.

The music started playing and it was the song we performed together on our school festival. 

Somehow I still remember the lyrics and was able to sing. I haven't talked to Jaejoong oppa since I came but I was singing with him. It took me back to that day of the school festival. I still remember how oppa tried to calm me down when I was so nervous that day. How I enjoyed performing together with them that day. Everything came flooding back and I resented myself for throwing away everything good about this place and leaving.

When we finished, everyone was clapping and cheering for us. 

"Jessica! You were great!" Tiffany said and gave me a thumbs up.

"Thanks. I'm glad I still remember the lyrics." I told her.

While I was talking her, Jaejoong oppa passed by me ignoring me again.