Chapter-19

My Only Love

Krystal's POV

I heard Sooyoung unnie opened a cafe. So I decided to go there. It was quite nearer than I expected. I reached there in just 30 mins.

I saw the cafe from inside the car. It was a cute place with a little garden in front and there were so many customers too. I got out of the car and went in.

The inside looked so cozy and was filled with strong coffee aroma. A quiet slow song was playing softly. I looked around to see if I can find Sooyoung unnie.

"Do you want me to help you find a seat?" Someone asked.

I turned to see a girl, probably a waitress. 

I just smiled and asked, "Where is Sooyoung unnie?"

"Oh you mean our boss? Please sit here and wait for a while. I'll go find her." She said as she direct me to an empty seat and went off.

I decided to order a coffee while I'm waiting. The order came after 5 mins but Sooyoung unnie was still not there. I took a novel from the book case and read it as I take a sip of the coffee.

"Soojung?" 

I turned to see Sooyoung unnie. She was standing right behind me. She smiled and gave me a big hug when she saw me.

She was the same as when I last saw her except her hair is a lot shorter now. But she looks younger, maybe cause of her hair.

"When did you come? Where are you staying now? Did your sister come too? Did...?"

"Unnie! Can you sit first?" I stopped her before she could bombard me with more questions.

"Oh sorry...I got too excited." She smiled and sat on the chair opposite mine.

"I came today. Changmin oppa came to pick me up. I'll be staying with him now...and no..Sica unnie is not here yet." I told her the answers to her questions.

"Is she busy?" She asked looming a bit disappointed after I told her Sica unnie is not here yet.

"It seems so...I haven't seen her for so long too."

"Anyway, how's everyone?" I asked to change the topic.

"Well..as you know Tiffany and Yoochun oppa are getting married. Junsu oppa and Taeyeon broke up recently but got back together again..."

"What about you and Yunho oppa?"

"We're still together." She smiled.

"That's good."

"Hey! How about we have a girls night? I'll text the girls if it's ok with you"

"Sure I'd love it." 

Sooyoung unnie texted everyone and they said they're in. She decided we're just gonna meet up in her cafe. So she closed it a bit earlier than the other days.

One by one, Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie came. We were busy talking about the old days and the days we weren't together. We were laughing and having fun as we talked about it.

"How's Jessica's husband? Is he handsome? How was their wedding?" Taeyeon unnie asked suddenly.

I just realised they didn't know about the divorce. I haven't told Changmin oppa too. 

I wanted unnie to tell it herself but I'm not in a position to lie now too. I should tell them for her. They're gonna find out anyway.

"They divorced." I said.

"What?" All of them exclaimed. The laughter that filled the place suddenly left and was filled with only silence.

I explained them the reason of the divorce. Everyone looked sad and was disappointed too cause unnie didn't tell them anything all these years.

"I feel so sad thinking of Sica. All these while I thought she was having a good life." Tiffany unnie started crying.

She took out a hankerchief and was trying to wipe away her tears but it kept on falling.

Seeing her everyone started crying too. We all didn't say anything and just cried together. If only unnie knows she's not alone and that everyone thinks of her and loves her.

"Does Jaejoong oppa know?" Sooyoung unnie asked finally able to speak after the cryings.

"Probably not." I told her.

"Ahh! What should I do? My eyes will be all swollen tomorrow. I need to do a photoshoot." Tiffany unnie exclaimed.

"Postpone it." Said Sooyoung unnie.

"It's not that easy." Tiffany unnie complained.

Everyone started laughing again seeing them arguing.

After a while, we all decided to go back as it was getting late and decided to meet tomorrow evening for practice.

I got into the car to get back but before I start the car, I decided to call Sica unnie.

"Yeah?" She answered from the other line.

Just hearing her voice makes me smile. I miss her so much.

"Unnie! Guess what...I just met up with Sooyoung unnie, Tiffany unnie and Taeyeon unnie."

"Ah...It must be fun then. You sound happy."

"Yeah but everyone misses you her unnie. You should come."

"Yeah I will..How's Changmin oppa?"

"He's same old."

"Oh...unnie...I'm so sorry but I told them about your divorce. I'm sorry."

"It's ok Soojung...they're gonna find out someday anyway. I'm more thankful that you told them...I wouldn't have been able to do it alone."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah...instead tell me how's everyone?" She finally sounds excited to know about everyone.

I told her about how everyone's still the same even after all these years. They may look mature now but they are still the same old crazy girls they were back then.

Unnie was laughing on the other line as I told her the story.

"By the way, when are you coming?" I asked her.

"I still don't know Soojung...."