Chapter-7

My Only Love

Jaejoong's POV

"Joongie ah! Are you still sleeping? Get up! You'll be late for school."

I heard my mom shouting. I wanted to just stay in the bed the whole day. I didn't even want to move. I was too lazy. Can't I just skip school today? I'm still exhausted.

*Beep beep*

Who is texting me this early?? I checked my phone to see who it was.

"Good morning, oppa. See you at school.

-xoxo Sica.♡"

I was wide awake just when I saw that text. Of course I'm going to school. I'd rather bear my tiredness than not meet her for one day. 

"Morning, aegyiya ♡♡♡ Lets go to school together. Wait for me! 

-Joongie"

After I replied her text, I got out of my bed and started getting ready for school. 

I was having breakfast with mom. 

"So...why don't you ask Sooyeon to come over?" She asked.

"What? No mom...she'll be uncomfortable. We only started going out yesterday." I told her.

"Really? I didn't think of that...I was just so happy to get someone like a daughter." Why does my mom look so disappointed? Has she started liking Jessica like her own daughter?

"Mom...what do you think of her? Do you like her that much?" I asked.

"Because she's the girl that you love, yes, I like her too. I know she will have something in her that makes you like her. I trust your choice. And besides, she seemed like a very nice girl yesterday." She said.

"Thanks mom....but I knew you will like her from the start."

She pinched my cheeks and said, "Aigoo...when did my baby grow up so much?"

"Mom! That hurts." I complained.

I finished my breakfast, took my backpack and was on my way to school. Changmin was already outside waiting for me. We always go to school together since we live only three houses apart. I didn't have to worry about him being there when I was planning on walking to school with Sica cause he has Krystal as his girlfriend now and he's not gonna disturb as when he has her.

Sica and Krystal came out as soon as we reached their house.

"You don't really need to walk me to school just because I'm your girlfriend for one month." Said Krystal when she saw Changmin. She kinda looked pissed off but with no choice.

"Oh...but we're going on the same way anyway and besides you're not supposed to complain. I won the bet remember? You are supposed to do what I tell you to do." Replied Changmin. 

"Fine. Whatever. Let's go" Said Krystal.

"By the way, do you know why Changmin oppa wants Krystal to be his gf? Is he planning on something?" Sica asked me.

Do I have to tell her? If I tell her then won't Changmin's idea of making Krystal love him too fail? But well...I guess I should be honest to her at least. I mean its not like Changmin is doing something very wrong. He's just expressing his love for Krystal in a rather unusual way.

"Well...the thing is..." I start. "Changmin actually really loves Krystal. He wants her to love him too like he loves her so he's gonna make her fall for him in one month. That's actually his plan."

"Really? Then why don't he just confess to her?" Sica asked.

"He's never been those expressive kind of guys. But I'm sure he'd confess someday. He's not a bad guy. You shouldn't worry about Krystal. I can assure you he really loves her and won't hurt her."

"You think I shouldn't tell Krystal about this, do you?" She asked me looking at my face waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, honestly, i think you shouldn't. Don't you think it's better if they work it out themselves?"

"Well...I guess...but thanks for being honest." She said and smiled.

"My mom totally adores you, you know." I told her trying to change the topic to something else.

"Really?" She said looking so happy and full of smiles.

"Yeah...she even wants you to come over."

"I guess I might just love your mom more than you." She said and laugh.

I smiled hearing that. Just thinking that the most precious people in my life now also likes each other makes me so happy.I never wanted to bring a girl home that my mom wouldn't like. But my mom already loves Sica and she even wants me to bring her over already.

"Well I guess...I have to try harder to make you like me more then." I said and smiled.

Jessica's POV

Jaejoong oppa telling me his mom likes me a lot made me so happy. She seemed like a really nice person too. Maybe I should go visit her often and help her out. 

And then there's Krystal and Changmin oppa. I know Changmin oppa is a really nice guy and I'd be fine for him to be with Krystal. But Krystal being my only lil sister, I have always seen her like a lil kid she was. I can't help but worry about if she'll get hurt by their "fake" relationship going on. I really don't know why she even agreed to bet.

We reached the school and everyone stared at us like they'll attack us anytime. The students haven't stopped cursing me or Krystal. How long am I supposed to bear with this?

I looked over at Krystal to see if she was fine. But Changmin oppa already had his hands covering her ears as they walked so that she couldn't hear anything. I was impressed. But him doing that kinda made it worse cause the girls were going more crazy.

"Here take this." Jaejoong oppa handed me his headphones. "Put it on and listen to music instead of all these noises."

"Thanks." I said with a smile. The fact that he was always concerned about me even over the littlest things made me love him even more.

Krystal's POV

Everyone's ing about us now. At least for unnie its a real relationship but me, I'm getting all these hates over some stupid fake relationship.

Suddenly, Changmin oppa put his hands over my ears as I walked. I was startled by his sudden action. My face became blushed like an apple. I tried to remove his hands cause obviously, it was making things worse.

"Just keep walking." He whispered near my ears and continued covering me ears with his hands. 

Finally, we have reached a place where there was no one around. He removed his hands from me.

"Why did you do that?" I complained. "You made everything worse."

"No...I was protecting you." He said with a serious look on his face.

"From what? They're probably gonna hate me now even more. I don't know what they like about you so much that I'm being hated by everyone over one stupid fake relationship." 

"You'll get to know...I will make you know." He said as he got closer to me, our lips were barely touching. "And you will realize this fake relationship is not stupid either." He whispered in my ears making me tingle all over. What is it that I'm feeling now? Its like there's an electric static building between us. 

I pushed him away from me.

"I should go to class now." I said trying to avoid this situation.

"See ya later." He shouted behind me.

I just went on my way without turning back. It's too awkward to even look at his face now.

Jessica's POV.

It's lunch break now. I was having lunch with Tiffany, Taengoo and Sooyoung when I got a text from Jaejoong oppa.

"Come to our place now. I'll be waiting. Got something to show to you.

-Jaejoong."

Our place? Does he mean his "hide out" place?

"I need to go first guys. I remembered I have something to do." I told my friends.

"Why? Is something wrong? Should I come with you?" Taeyeon asked looking worried.

They have all been worried since yesterday with all these people hating on me. They knew how it was cause they have experienced it too. But I wish they would relax a bit. I feel bad to have them worried like this.

"No guys...its fine...you should finish eating. See ya later." I told them.

I reached the place and Jaejoong oppa was sitting there with his guitar. Was he writing a song? Or practicing for the festival?

"So...when did this place become "our place"?" I asked him.

He smiled and said, "We meet here always time so its "our" place now not "my"."

He made me sit on the bench next to him.

"What were you doing here with your guitar?" I asked him.

But he didn't reply and started playing it. I just sat there and let him play and didn't say anything. 

Then,he started singing. I was drawn into his voice. It sounded so beautiful with the guitar. His face was full of emotions.

The song goes, "Whatever they say, don't listen girl, they're just being jealous of us.

I just hope you will believe in whatever I tell you. Whatever they say, I don’t care.

I love you."

*yes its whatever they say by tvxq*

Seeing him sing that to me made me tear up. Even if so many people hate me now, just thinking that just one person loves and care for me more than anything else made me pleased and happy and emotional too.

I wanted to hide my tears but I couldn't. It kept on falling with no ends.

He finished his songs, look at me and wiped my tears away.

He smiled to me and said, "I know you have been having a hard time in school because of what everyone's been saying about you. But you know none of it is ture and I know it better than anyone else too. I know you try hard to act like you don't care. But I could see right through you. I'm sorry that all these happened because of me but don't listen to what they say. Just listen to me and I promise you everything will be fine soon."

"Thank you so much. You're really the best. I don't think I can live without you anymore." I said as I hugged him. 

"I'll be fine now thanks to you." I said wiping away my tears and putting on a smile.

"But I should pay the price for dating a popular guy anyway. So I understand." I joked and laugh.

"I'm also paying the price of dating a popular girl. You won't believe how many guys I have seen lurking around your house waiting for you to come out. So once, I went there and told them I'm you bf and to stop coming there." He said.

We both started laughing again.

"Oh no you didn't." I told him. 

"No really...it happened. I had to do something. I can't let those guys take away any chance of making you mine." He said.

We were both laughing and joking around. I didn't even remember I cried. I guess this is what it feels like to cry together and laugh together with the person you love.