Chapter-14

My Only Love

Jessica's POV

I was trying to study in my room but I can't seem to concentrate at all. No one's home too. Soojung went out to meet Changmin oppa and mom and dad had gone out too. I wonder what Jaejoong oppa is upto. He's probably studying now. I held my phone and was about to text him but changed my mind. I didn't want to disturb him.

A month has passed since the school festival and I haven't been seeing Jaejoong oppa that much lately. He's always in the library studying. So, I mostly stay at home being bored.

I wonder what the girls are upto. I was about to text Tiffany when I got a text from Sooyoung.

"Hey, Sica...what's up? If you're not doing anything, come join us. We're meeting up at the studio now. Let's go have fun!"

Thank god! She saved me from this boredom.

I quickly replied that I'm coming. Then I changed to a plain white tee and a denim short with a vans red sneaker. I grabbed my bag and was on my way. 

Jaejoong's POV

It's been so long since I had a proper date with Jessica. I text her every morning and night but I have been too busy preparing for my exam. I have to get a scholarship no matter what. 

The only thing that's keeping me motivated is the hope that I'll get to see her however much I want after the exam. I'm glad she's being patient waiting for me. 

I was on my way to the library. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took it out to see I got a call from Jessica. I received it eagerly to hear her voice.

"Oppa!" I heard her voice from the other line. Just hearing her voice was enough to make me smile.

"What are you doing now?" I asked her.

"I'm on my way to meet Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Tiffany. What about you?"

"I'm on my way to the library." 

"Ah...study well then. Don't forget to rest too."

"Yeah...you have fun with them. I was worried you would be so bored with me spending everyday in the library." I said half-jokingly cause I know she gets bored really easily and with Soojung going out everyday to Changmin she must be really bored.

"What are you even thinking about? I'm not bored at all without you." I can tell she was joking too which made me smile more.

"Oppa, I have to go now. Bye!"

"Okay, have fun."