Chapter-13

My Only Love

Jessica's POV 

It's the day of the school festival. Everyone's here getting ready to go on stage and perform. I don't know about the others but I'm freaking nervous right now. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Jaejoong asked putting his hand on my shoulder. "Drink some water and try to relax."

I took a sip from the water bottle and took a deep breath. Everyone seems to be doing well. They don't even seem nervous at all. They're busy taking pictures and joking around. 

"Now it's time for the school band to fire up the stage. Let's give a big welcome for the school band." I heard it being announced from the speaker.

I was shaking. In that moment, Jaejoong held my hand tightly. "It'll be fine. Just do like you did in practice." He said and smiled. 

Seeing his smile made me relax a bit.
"Thanks." I said and smiled back.

We all gathered together in a circle to cheer. 
"Let's do our best. This might be our last stage performing together. So let's have fun there." Yunho said.

Everyone shouted "Fighting!" in union.

We went out the stage and there was a huge crowd. I was getting nervous again. Then I looked at Jaejoong oppa. He was already looking at me. He nodded and gave me a smile telling me everything will be okay.

Then I gather myself up and sang just like I did in practice. In no time, I've forgotten about the crowd before me and was just having fun. 

When we finished the song, everyone cheered for us. I was proud of us. We did it! 

"Let's go enjoy the festival now." Sooyoung said.

"Oh let's go to the food stall. I'm hungry!" Taeyeon added.

We were trying out all the food and games the students presented. It was so fun!

Time passed so fast and it's already time to go home.

"Unnie...can you go first? I'll come home a bit later." Soojung told me.

"Why?"

"Sorry, Sica but I need to borrow Soojung again." Changmin said and took Soojung by her hand and walked away waving his hand back at me.

"Let them be." Jaejoong said. "At least we've got some time alone too."

"Should we go have some fun too?" I suggested.

"Sure...why not!"

I wanted to spend more time with him before he graduates. He's gonna have to spend a lot of time studying to get in the college he wants. So for today, I'm gonna let him have some fun before he focus on his studies again.

Jaejoong's POV

"Aren't you tired?" I asked Jessica. I wonder why she wants to go out today after the performance. She must be tired. I'm happy I got to spend more time with her though.

"Do I look tired?" She asked looking at me and smiled.

"No...it's just...you usually just wanna lie down on your bed rather than go out. And besides it's right after the performance and after weeks of endless practice. So you must be tired"

"Should we go back then?" She stopped walking.

"No...no...let's go. Where do you wanna go?" I asked before she change her mind.

"I just wanna spend some time with you before you graduate. And after today you must focus on your studies. I really hope you get what you want."

"Don't worry, Sica. I'll do well. You know I'll do well right?"

She nodded and gave me a smile. 
"Yeah, I trust that you'll do well." She said.