Chapter-25

My Only Love

Jessica's POV

I came back to Korea after taking care of things in London. I've even got a job at a Fashion magazine in Korea. Everything is working out just fine. Krystal has also moved to Korea and we got ourselves an apartment with our savings.

Things have been going well with Jaejoong oppa too. He finally proposed to me after 2 years since getting back together. 

Flashback.

"Sica, I'll come to pick you up. I'm taking you somewhere." 

I found the text from Jaejoong oppa after I finished the group meeting at my new job.

I was too busy and tired running around the office to get my job done but the thought of seeing Jaejoong oppa at the end of the day was enough to get me going.

He was already waiting in his car when I got off from office. He came out as soon as he saw me and opened the car's door for me to get in as always. I always told him to stop doing this cause it's so awkward but he's not one to listen.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"You'll know later." He said keeping a straight face.

"Why can't you tell now?" I asked him.

"I just can't."

"OK, fine." I said and the radio. I was too tired to keep on asking him anyway.

I guessed I fell asleep in the car. When he woke me up, I was in this place. It has a familiar feel but still somehow different. 

It was our old high school. It looked a bit different from the last time but still felt very familiar too.

"Are we climbing walls again?" I asked him.

He laughed and said, "No, we're going through the gates now."

He took my hand as we entered the place and led me to "his spot".

"You remember, right?" He asked me smiling.

"Of course, how could I ever forget? This is where you were always." I told him as I sat on the bench we always used to sit.

"Do you still come here?" I asked him.

"Not after you left." He said. "The place reminded me too much of you. So I promised I'd never come back here again unless with you."

I couldn't say anything. I always felt bad for leaving him.

"I don't have a guitar now but should I sing for you?" He asked.

He sang "My Little Princess". He's still a great singer as always. His voice can easily draw people into his songs. 

"Jessica Jung." He said after he finished singing and caught me off guard.

"Y..yeah?" I answered.

"Listen carefully to what I'm gonna say now." He said with all seriousness.

"Okay." I said but I was a bit worried when he became so serious suddenly.

"We've been through a lot." He continued. "But we managed to get together again after all that. I'm actually quite proud about that." He said with a slight laugh making me smile too.

"I know how you always blame yourself and feel guilty about leaving me but that was in the past, Sica. You don't have to feel guilty now. Leave the past in the past and just look forward and never look back. Let's erase that painful past, shall we?" He said with so much sincerity.

This was making me tear up again. I tried holding back but I don't think I can anymore. He's the only person that always understands me.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you when you were hurting so much. I'm sorry for not coming to you sooner. So, to make up for all that...will you give me permission to spend the rest our lives together? Will you marry me?" He said.

I nodded my head not being able to speak cause of crying too much.

He smiled and gave me a tight hug.

"Thank you for accepting." He said.

"No...thank you for still being here for me." I said as I looked into his eyes.

He came closer and our lips met. 

Everyone was obviously more excited than us when they heard we were getting married. 

I got a lot of help from Tiffany for the wedding preparations. She could start a wedding planning  business at this rate. 

Jaejoong's POV

Jessica was busy preparing for our wedding. I could hardly see her these days. She was always sticking with Tiffany.

I got a call from her not long ago to come check out her wedding dress. So, I went to the place and she was with Tiffany looking at these bunch of white weding dresses that somehow all looked the same to me at first glance.

"Oh! Oppa, you're here." Tiffany greeted me as he ran towards me. She seemed to be more excited than the bride to be.

"Sica, you should go change now. I'll be here with Jaejoong oppa." Tiffany said and sent Sica in to try out the dresses.

"Oppa, you're excited, right?" Tiffany asked as we were waiting.

"Not as much as you are." I joked.

Then, I saw Jessica coming out in the white dress looking like a goddess. I was speechlees. 

"What do you think?" She twirled and asked me with hopeful eyes.

"You look beautiful." I told her.

She went in to try another dress. It went on for so many hours and at the end, I couldn't even choose one so I got some help from Tiffany and finally chose one. She's helpful like that.

We decided to hang out at Sooyoung's cafe that day. Everyone came no matter how busy they are. We need to have such get together every once in a while to relieve our stress.

The girls were busy talking about wedding. But unusually Soojung was pretty quite today.

"Soojung, are you okay? You're too quite today." I was concerned and asked her.

"No, I'm fine." She said although it's obvious she was lying.

"Soojung, are you ok?" Tiffany asked again.

I guess everyone finally realized she has been quite these whole time.

"It's just...I think I'm getting a bit emotional now that unnie is getting married." She said tearing up.

"Aww...Soojungie! Don't cry" Sica said as she hugged her but the two sisters ended up crying together.

They went out saying they're gonna have a walk and we decided to give them some time alone. 

When they came back they were fine again laughing like usual.

"Oppa! You better treat my sister well. I won't stand it if you guys start having any problems." Soojung told me.

I smiled thinking how cute it was that she's caring for her sis. 

"Yes, I will keep that in mind." I told her.