Chapter-10

My Only Love

Krystal's POV

Unnie and Jaejoong oppa left us alone. What important things do they have to talk now in this "awkward" situation? Me and Changmin oppa were just sitting in the restaurant without a word. Mrs Kim was also busy with the other customers.

There was a simultaneous *Beep beep*. One was from my phone and the other was probably from Changmin oppa's.

I checked to see who texted me and Changmin oppa did the same.

It was unnie. She said she will be taking long so I should just go home with Changmin oppa. I can't believe my sister ditched me.

I got up and was about to go when Changmin oppa stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

"Home obviously."

"Lets go together."

"I can go alone." I walked out of the restaurant and was on my way  with Changmin oppa still following me. I walked fast so that he wouldn't catch up with me but who was I kidding? He has this super long legs. One step by me would equal two steps by him perhaps.

He caught up with me and grabbed my hand suddenly making me stop. He turned me around and I was facing him.

"Why are you so stubborn?" He started. "I know things are awkward but it doesn't have to be like this. And besides I have to walk you home now cause Jaejoong hyung asked me to." He showed me the text that Jaejoong oppa sent to his phone.

"Changmin ah, take Soojung home. We'll be a bit late.

-Jaejoong."

"Since when were you so loyal to Jaejoong oppa?" I said sarcastically. "For all I know, you guys are always fighting and arguing. Or is this another bet of your?"

"Seriously Soojung? You're gonna do this?" He stared right at me eyes and it felt like he's shooting off lasers from his eyes. Have I crossed my line?

"You know what? You know nothing about me." He continued. "I might fight with Jaejoong hyung a lot but we don't care cause at the end of the day we'll always be like brothers. And I wanted to walk you home not just cause Jaejoong hyung asked me to. It's cause I wanted to. You might look strong but you're not, Soojung. I can see right through you."

His words just left me in a daze and he walked right pass me. He kept on walking without looking back. I was left alone in the middle of the path. I felt bad for reacting that way to him. I know he's a good guy. Everything that happened today is making me want to just cry my eyes out. I need to get home fast. I can't start crying here like some pathetic girl.

Changmin's POV

I lost my control and threw all my anger towards Soojung. I'm regretting it a lot now. I have made things way more awkward than it is. I was worried about her. I left her all alone. I wanted to see her get home safe so I was hiding in a corner near her house. I have been waiting for almost an hour. But she hasn't come yet. Should I go look for her? It's getting very late and dark too. I was about to go look for her when I saw her walking towards her house. I stayed still in the corner not wanting her to find out.

She looked so sad and tired. She kept on sighing again and again. That's what she does when something is bothering her. She got home but she didn't go inside. She was sitting in front of her house gate. She was looking up the sky and then on the ground. She stayed there for so long again.

I thought I should go talk to her. Apologise to her for losing my control. I started walking towards her and I was only a few metres away when she saw me.

"Soojung, what are you doing here? Come inside." Her mother came out and called her in before I could say anything. 

"Yeah mom I was about to." She looked back at me once before she went inside and out of my sight.

"I'm sorry for everything." I texted her and was on my way home.

Jessica's POV

Jaejoong oppa and I were just walking around the street. But too much walking was too tiring and I couldn't go back home yet cause Changmin and Soojung have to get home first and sort out their things. 

"Lets go somewhere else." Jaejoong oppa said.

"Okay." I don't know where he wants to go but as long as its not here, I'm fine cause I'm starting to get tired of this place.

He took me to his place. I looked at him as though asking him, "Seriously?" He just smiled and took me inside. This is the first time I'm actually coming to his place. The place is not very big but it looks so cozy and pretty. I guess Mrs. Kim decorated everything. The house just give out that "happy home" feeling.

"Wait here." He said as he left me in the living room.

I was looking around the place and I saw a huge family picture hanging on the wall. Jaejoong was so small, probably 9 years old when this photo was taken. His mom looks so young and pretty. His dad has all these handsome features. His dad and mom would have been the envy couple of everyone. 

"Have this." Jaejoong oppa passed me a cup of coffee when I was too absorbed in the picture.

"It's beautiful." I told him.

"Yeah...that is like the best picture we have together as a family. We would have taken a new one if he was still alive but family picture without him feels so empty."

I wished his dad was still alive. I want to see the kind of person he was. And Jaejoong would have been much happier.

"How's the coffee?" He asked trying to divert the topic to something else.

"It's good." 

"Come." He took me to another room. 

"This is my room." He said as he opened the room's door and put on the lights.

I went inside and everything there felt like "Jaejoong". The room was filled his scents.The stacks of books that he read. The music sheets. The keyboard. Everything there is just him.

"Wow...this is so much "you"." I told him.

He laughed and said,"I want to see how your room looks like too."

"My room is just pink and a place for me to sleep." I joked. "And you probably won't get to see it soon."

I saw him standing so close behind me when I turned around. He gave me his sweetest yet very seducing smile that makes me so weak. Then he wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back and I wish we could stay this way forever. I love being in his embrace and feel each others heat.

He let go of his arms around me, curved his hands around my face and looked straight into my eyes. He leaned closer and closer. We both closed our eyes and could only feel each other's breath. Then he gently put his lips against mine. He pulled me closer and my hand rested on his shoulder. We were enjoying this moment when my phone rang. I pulled myself away from him and checked my phone. It's Changmin oppa. I wonder what's going on.

"What's wrong? Who is it?" He asked.

"Oh...its Changmin oppa."

"Hello? Changmin oppa?" I took the call.

"Can you go home now? I think Soojung would need someone to talk to now. I kinda messed up everything. Sorry but please go and talk to her." He hung up before I could even ask or say anything.

"I should go now." I told Jaejoong oppa.

"Wait...I'll walk you home." 

We were on our way out and I ran into Mrs. Kim at the door. 

"Sooyeon? You were here?" She looked so surprised.

"Yeah mom. I made her come." Jaejoong replied in my stead.

"But are you leaving already? You should at least have dinner and go."

"No...Mrs. Kim. I need to go. I have something to take care of at home. I'll come back again next time."